Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. name1

name1 Elite Member

tthe ridiculousness of this thread is becoming more and more apparent. you guys should smoke more and talk less, if u really love smoking so much. and for lsd laced pot.... how fucking old are you? jesus, i am ashamed i have ever responded to any of this .

nameless
    and shameless

2. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

im 16, i have dropped acid, thus acid in my sig, and i do smoke but never both at the same time!

3. MAST

MAST Elite Member

hahaha, name i did smoke more, and now i'm replying more too!

4. element503

element503 Elite Member

im still studying alot on it.

what i was thinking is to grow it out side till it sprouts thentake it into a good pot and grow it in a crawl space with a space blanket surrounding it.

im gonna try to get some ak-48 seeds. i think thats what its called. shits good.

5. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i would recomend you do the opposite and start them indoors and then place them outdoors when they get bigger....seedlings easily get burned by the suns hot rays

6. element503

element503 Elite Member

i dont know where to put them though. i cant put them in my back yard. i don t have anywhere else.

7. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

so than grow the whole thing inside...only if u have your parents permission though...

im sure there are plenty of places outside you can grow at...is there a reason you want to grow at your own home or backyard? you can always go searching for grow spots around your area

8. Heretic

Heretic Member

Dude, LSD goes null when it gets heated up. If you bought LSD-laced weed you got fucked man. On another note though, has anyone tried LSA before? It's really a nice psychedelic and easy to make.

9. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

isnt lsa morning glory seeds n shit? fux that

10. Heretic

Heretic Member

Yeah, it sucks if you do 'em wrong, they'll make you throw up like fuck. I chewed 'em and felt like shit, but when you use like an alcohol or water extraction it's really nice and mellow. I did around 400 seeds last weekend of the water extraction with a blunt, that was really calm and chill. Alot like acid and cheap. Acid is fairly cheap too though I suppose, just rare around here.

11. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Ive never smoke acid laced pot but have droped acid, and i do smoke, never both at 1 time, Acid is like 2 hits for like 15 bucks around here...

never take acid, and be tripping balls, and have your girl take you to some laser light show.... not cool, not cool at all

12. element503

element503 Elite Member

alright i found a site by my friends house. ill just germ them and go plant them. gotta fet some miricale grow first though.

13. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

there is a poision/pesticide on the morning glory seeds..... you have to make sure to soak the seed to get it off before eating.

14. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

i saw pink floyds lazer light show thinking it was going to be cool tripping...
    shit sucked.... i left..... looked like highschool kids set it up....
    shit was wack as slobs graff

15. only4herbthred

only4herbthred Member

WHAT IS YOUR VERY FAVORITE THING TO DO WHEN YOUR HIGH?? BECAUSE LATELY SITTING AROUND AND WATCHIN MOVIES AINT DOING IT FOR ME AND I FIND THAT IT KILLS MY HIGH BECAUSE I DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE MOVIE ANYWAY!! SO WATS UR FAVORITE THING TO DO WHEN YOUR HIGH??

ALSO HAPPY WEED DAY!!!

16. infer one

infer one Elite Member

fucking geek with friends, if im bymyself i try to sketch then when im straight i try to figure out wtf i was thinking.

17. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

^^ :lol:

I like attempting to make music too though.

18. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

wonder where my reply in this thread went

19. Heretic

Heretic Member

Yeah, there's like 2 brands that don't do that, but I'd just wash 'em, it's easier. I'll make some instructions when I get home from school. They're easy and cheap and fun if you don't fuck up.

20. Atom

Atom Senior Member

Has any one ever heard of Jimsum Weed. i Have.