Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

2. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4032_4417689040_fc80396440.png
    The image might be too small, but it will get the general point through, the standard size that flickr uses.

I'm actually quite new in this photography shied, but any advice would be good. I think it was my first time taking flicks, (if you don't count all the pictures of pieces/walls and very random action shots time to time) Where to start at etc?

Btw, this is retarded, but how can i adjust image angles? In that photo i just posted, it might be annoying that the pole where the writer is tagging isn't really going all straight, and I would like to edit the picture in a way, that it would go so. But maybe my wishes are too retarded? ..dunno

I have watched through some of these pages, and the shit is banging. Some of the people in here, are shooting really nice shots. I like that previous one with a fisheye, in the elavator.

3. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

well it looks to me like that pole is naturally bent, but if you get photoshop cs4 or cs3, i know theres lens correction tools in there and you would beable to straighten up that pole

work on better angles 1st, composition...think about a shot before you take it and strategicaly place your subject or point of interest in an "interesting" place that will make the photo apealing

..god my keyboard sucks, w/e..i hate this shit

dont go out and buy a camera quite yet, continue using the camera you have now in the meantime until you get familiar with taking photos, then, i would suggest in buying a dslr, so you can really perfect your photos

4. J.Channa

J.Channa Senior Member

Shifted that pic looks real nice man. Love the lighting it looks very clean. But I don't like how your wide angle warps the dudes faces on the left and right. Did you mean for it to look like that?

5. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

6. BazookaTooth

BazookaTooth Senior Member

nice pic spark gotta love the team work
    View attachment 548102
    give me some of that sweeeeeeet sweeeeeet tooooooooothhh

7. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

duke make sure your macro shots are in focus c'mon

8. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

well i took the pics, sent them over to them...well, the thing about fisheye pics is their dope, but obviously they dont make people torwards the edge of the pictures look too apealing, i used dxo to straighten out the edges but they liked that one better so...it is what it is, hahah

i used a 10.5mm fisheye on that

9. ares

ares Elite Member

The elevator shot is lit nicely, the other group shot not so much. when your thinking about how to light people alot of the time you want to recreate natural lighting. With that said putting a flash below pointing up at your subject(s) isn't natural, its called ghoul lighting.

10. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

this was the processed image in DXO before cropping, they liked the other one better though

ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd99_powerfulimpakt_p2_DxO.jpg

11. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i had 2 flashes below, and 2 flashes above, above flashes were set much higher then the flashes below

12. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

13. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

14. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

15. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

i really like this.

this is dope, nothing distracting you from the band.

16. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

17. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

good looks homie, couldnt find it when i looked while ago

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

19. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Trying to Cop a Canon 2ti. Amazon is out of stock and since its' new there aren't any used sellin on ebay/craigslist. Any recommendations where to go online? I've called wolfcameras in the area but they don' carry it. (useless fucks)

20. noxi

noxi Elite Member

What do you guys think would be more useful: a fisheye or wide angle? I also film BMX with my camera so i guess thatll also sway my decision.

I was lookin at these fisheyes:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/635178-REG/Bower_SLY358C_SLY_835C_8mm_f_3_5.html
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/627714-REG/Vivitar_7MMC_7mm_f_3_5_Series_1.html
    And this wide angle:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12096-USA/Canon_2505A002_Wide_Angle_EF_28mm.html

And yes they are both really cheap but im low on money. Thanks