Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

alright thanks alot man, Like I know but I'm too young to be painting, I'm taking everyone's opinon's, but I'm gonna keep doing blackbook's and blackbook's until i can really start doing shit with paint, but anyway's thanks alot, but the only reason I asked this is because If I did it I don't wanna be called a toy or anyting. so yeah :p

2. Jarret

Jarret Senior Member

could you link me to the trading thread? i couldnt find it

3. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

4. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

5. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

buuump

6. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

no, sakuras flow a lot better and are more opaque
    i wouldnt recomment it

7. Krispy...

Krispy... New Member

Help?

Just wanted some help or critique? IMG_2541.jpg IMG_2540.jpg

8. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

hold the phone massacre ive done tags with yellow oil pastels shit was fire but probally got buffed easier oil pastels if ya cheap and dont care about teh buff sakuras if u like pissing them guys off

9. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

theres a toy throw and black book thread but all i can say is stay simple and use bars when starting

and on thursday my dad is getting got junk to haul of this giant radar dish he was gonna build a solar panel out of but never got too it and since then ive been testing paint and writing my name on it should i paint it down with black when its taken to the landfill i dont want to be traced back or anything

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  10. zaco

zaco Senior Member

any one put slaps on concrete? ive done it before some worked really well others didnt

11. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

this thread is so dead so how about a question which finger do you use to spray the can down i use my middle finger

12. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

13. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

i only use pointer when i peice but when i use to bomb i was a lil week but i would always do the middle get so much more pressure i though

14. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Sounds good to me man. If you can do dope shit on paper, and then start working with paint with what you can draw, you'll eventually get your can control good enough to where what you draw, is what you paint. Just do whatever feels good for you, seeing as it is graffiti and all.

In my opinion, the only toy thing I know of is either giving up because you don't want to put effort in, you cap everyone's shit/trying to be cool, or you're a straight up dumbass. If you're doing what you feel is right, the more power to you.

If you got any other questions or something, you can PM me.

15. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

not hating anyone or anything
    but im kinda getting bored to tell every toy how shit is you know.

16. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I only do it when I see potential, now. haha.

17. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Yeah. You guys are too good for the Toy Forum. You're pro.

Hit up the Big Boy threads...

:rolleyes:

18. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Please, like I meant it like that. I'm just saying, I'm not going to get way into detail with criticism if I can guess that the person I'm critting is going to give up writing graffiti after a couple of months because they don't get it.

19. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

to answer the which finger do you use question, i use my pointer finger to outline and my thumb to fill.

reason i use my thumb to fill is because its stronger and i can keep it held down the whole time. makes shit got faster.

20. Rosie716

Rosie716 Senior Member

i use my thumb mostly. also use my pointer a lot. its just more natural, but since i paint when its freezing and snowing a lot i use my thumb cause it doesnt go numb as quick. then i switch to pointer when it goes numb haha.