Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Zayus, Jul 17, 2008.

Share This Page

1. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

WORE - Past tense of wear

2. Shell703

Shell703 Senior Member

been using WHISPER because I was always the quiet type growing up, I added the -em from the popularity of the word in the 70's that many writers used WHISPEM and then to describe the double personality you tend to have as a normal person and this created identity that is made up i added a DI- in the front made it DIHISPEM.

3. anks-!

anks-! New Member

iRite ANKS. I got it cos i used to (still do :]) get anx (anxious) before i went out to hit shit up. I would of used Anx, but i didnt like the X. so i did Ankz but i didnt feel in a z mood. I used to hate S's, now they're easier for me.

4. ta!

ta! Member

tape - i think you can imagine what that is. o_o

5. BMNKY

BMNKY New Member

BMonkey/BMKY/BMNKY.

Cos of the song Brass monkey by The Beastie Boys is the song that i was listening too the first time i hit up a wall. And ironically it was the song that was on my iPod the first time i got caught.

6. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

i write scarf face because graffiti is my whole life and i love art, scarfs and indie bands. I love fukcing tagging everything in sight its like everytime i bust out my sharpie magnum the smell sends me into a state of extacy. I love watching 0ink videos and making youtube reviews of my markers i buy off the internet. my school washrooms are basikly coverd with my tags and i dont give a fuck if anyone sees me taggin.

7. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

Eventually
    Voted
    Only
    Winner

lol just playin i like the letters and i got a steezy oneliner with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  8. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

hahahaha

HIPSTER-TASTIC!

9. cpyrte

cpyrte Member

I used to write "cpyrte" back in high school. Graduated high school, drove by a place called "Jems Optical". The names stuck ever since.

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

some of these little name stories are rediculous:confused:

11. b5200

b5200 Member

A while back I was trying to come up with an internet name to use that wouldn't be linked with the 5000 other accounts I have online under this name. I started looking around the room I was in for words on books and packages to get inspiration. I saw a packet of felt on the floor and Felty was born.

12. Loco One

Loco One New Member

Loco - It's quite an ironic thing really because, in everything else i;m really loose and has got a "who gives a fuck" attitude. But when it comes to graff i'm anti-loco, very calm, careful thinking, making every little detail fine tuned. so i guess it's irony.

13. bless111

bless111 Member

i write bless it doesnt really mean anything to me i guess its just neat i guess its like i blessed that wall or idono but someone said i write bless and i kinda got to give it up now but i want to write something cool like that any ideas out there?

14. SIXSIXTHREE

SIXSIXTHREE Member

Batle is just what it is, the 663 came from ONE on a phone pad.

15. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I'm far too hardcore for all of you. I write Penis.

16. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

when i was in school, me and my friend wrote 'west side' around the school. we had so many tags everyone would have seen them, no one knew it was us but we wrote it because we lived on the west side. hxc!

17. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

JEK no reason. Just liked the letters
    SNARE wanted to write sanek. Found out there's already one. Wanted to write sane. Already one. Now snare. And I like it

18. bless111

bless111 Member

i gotta change my name i need help anyone got serious ideas of what i can write i wrote bless shits gettting heater for me right now and i need something cool like that anyone got suggestions

19. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

20. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

i write mase cus its da name my hommie who died wanted me to write