Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Agreed, I smell a trick.

2. pimples

pimples Member

naw after my first post some random said "blah blah switch ur name another die" i really dont care if hes better then me or whatever if he aint in the same country who gives a shit.

3. Keso

Keso Senior Member

Been awhile!
    What do you homies think of this steez?

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4001_4494996781_4cdeef13dc_b.jpg

4. medacog1

medacog1 Senior Member

ai42.tinypic.com_2vmgg9f.jpg

help.... it looks awfull to me

5. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

Tofe - Im diggin the first one, love the whole outline thing. only thing i can say is for doin that, you should keep ALL of those little lines goin one way over the whole thing. like in the O you have em up and down, on the bottom theyre angled, and on the top they look like theyre tryin to straighten out. keep it all one way. looks SICK though.

Dier - like the piece, what theyre sayin about the I i dono man. keep it, it looks sick. but yes, your hand does look like it says dick lol...

Keso - piece is pretty ill, only thing i would MAYBE change is where you did the bit coming off the O, dont use the gray in the middle of the O on the right side. if that makes sense. Like your K E and S. Maybe give your E a little bit more room too.... SICK!!!

6. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

it dont look bad. dont do that with your P and make more room for the A. its pro man, keep it clean. :D

Also keep the 3d goin in the P. you missed it :)

7. CESP.one

CESP.one Senior Member

Polar- the lar part looks a little squished but other than that its really dope. Its clean! keep it up.

8. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Bring the leg from the CIRCLE PART of the R, not the base bar.

9. medacog1

medacog1 Senior Member

I was trying to do a dropshadow...... lol

I get what your saying crust

10. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

yea man, even as a drop shadow youd have to drop it below the curve of the P and at the top of the hole in the P. like you did with your A and your R

11. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

12. CESP.one

CESP.one Senior Member

uh. either make the leg on the M straight or curve the K like the M

13. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Keep your bars consistant and proportionate .

14. RADAWG

RADAWG Senior Member

15. sezer

sezer Member

eark: keep at it, looks pretty sick, I wanna try stuff like this but never turned out good :(

manik: its okay, but that handie still needs work. the K needs more work, the K comes from the top leg, but if your doing that then try putting it more higher.

Sezr, i might start writing sezer or/and sezr for both.

just a practice piece, made basically tried putting bend's into letter's, I messed up on the R but eh, practice makes perfect eh?

crits?

ai44.tinypic.com_281ga9t.jpg

thx \\

16. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

sezer - i like the style, love the fill. just keep your 3d all goin the same ways. missed the bottom of the Z and the R. also the top of the hole in the R. just give it a bit of work and take more time on makin the fill more proportioned and even and it would look real good!

as for me i know where you guys are seein but i need more room. my biggest problem is wanting to continue on and kill the page but the page doesnt give me enough room... thats where walls come in handy :D
    but i guess i just need to learn to size my stuff down, it would look a lot better.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  17. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

cop a longer blackbook, i got 1 that fits all my viseversa shit perfectly

18. medacog1

medacog1 Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2752/manikprisma4.jpg[/QUOTE]

yea the N is very thin....and your i is crooked.
    but i like im a fan of how you know where to put the darker shade.. i have no concept ( you know how you have purple on the right sides) , ive seen it in a lot of other sketches of yours.. any idea on how you learned...

19. sezer

sezer Member

yeah. the shading thing is sorta shitty, as I said before try to fix the K more, but it more higher then rather it being lower. and I agree the N is too thin.

ai40.tinypic.com_j7vq84.jpg

crits?

20. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

sezr - keep your bars with the same width.. atm the top of the Z is too big compared to other parts, also the bottom of the S is too small.. make your bars more straight also, atm they are going kinda sloppy, and harder cornes in the letters would be also good.. don't bother with color yet, just hit blenty of simples, ink some from time to time..