Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

SEZR- Keep Practicing those block letters over and over. and then once you get em down add effects to it like 3d that way it gives you an idea on how to do that as well before you move on to more complicated things.
    Manik-stop with the arrows and go more simple and stay away from coloring just yet
    Dier- your getting their. Keep your letters the same size and dont let them get gradually bigger as you go. this is a problem i think we all had at some point as begginers. Also I would take off the extra dot on top of your "I" but thats just me.

Havent posted anything in a while. I've mainly been working on my throws/bombs/tags and haven't really tried any sketching lately.

ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt277_WeRunLA818_downsized_0411000947_1.jpg
    ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt277_WeRunLA818_downsized_0411000946.jpg
    ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt277_WeRunLA818_downsized_0411000945.jpg

2. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

Dier - you gotta keep your letters the same size man.
    Zyps - looks kool but yea your Y loogs like a G. love what you did in the background too
    Chillin - Your first one is hella sketchy, your E and your K are wacked. your second ones cool, i would just fix the I and maybe the N a bit too. Senco ones not to bad, dont like the C though.

3. pimples

pimples Member

well you dont have to keep your letters the same size....heres sometn i did....once u know the basics u can break the rules...but u gota know the rules of breakin the rules
    View attachment 554905

4. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

wgone- really good, just make the bars on the s and z the smae width so they look more symetrical. z seems thinner than the s
    justchillin- the first ones pretty awful but the second is better. dont like the third either

ai39.tinypic.com_10homj5.png

5. sezer

sezer Member

pimples - that's dope, pretty nice, and you are right you can break the rules but you must know the rules of breaking the rules. pretty nice but i'm pretty sure that handy can use some work :)

6. ManikOner

ManikOner Senior Member

Pimples - yea i see what your sayin, that piece looks pretty sick. i need to just start sketching stuff like that and not color like you guys have been saying

Edit: the middle of your H looks a little wacky

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

trying out some new shit... here's the black and white version because i know i'm gonna fuck up coloring it.

ai40.tinypic.com_24njl8h.jpg

resik, on that bottom one, change up the I so it doesn't blend so much the with K, otherwise, pretty good. HETR, i'm diggin that so far, just work on that hand.

8. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

i like it^

but i would photocopy it first incase you fuck up the colouring

9. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

zen- shit is werid/wack^
    resik- your S looks a lil funky in the first, the second u should drop that as a phat ass roller.
    heir- just work on your 3d the letters are money.
    wgone- same for you i dig the piece but not the 3d, try the next one straight down.
    dier- work on the E's.
    manik- that tag blows and work on your bars.
    sezer- the R looks outa place to me for some reason.

10. zennegen

zennegen Banned

LMAO don't even make me go sift through your bullshit...

11. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

12. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

it wasnt hate, just looks wack imo, cant read shit, looks like a bloob of goop, but keep doin yer thing bud

13. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dude, honestly, how does it feel to be the biggest groupie on every graffiti forum you go to?

14. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I really only go on BS. Sometimes 12oz. I just lurk there too.

15. zennegen

zennegen Banned

16. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

lmao.. augor would eat your style, keep tryin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  17. zennegen

zennegen Banned

are you high? he's fucking SPONSORED for a reason, retard. of course he's better than me. but he does the same type of shit. my shit is clearly legible, you just can't read graffiti, and that's your own fault. you're the one that sucks dick, so i suggest you go hit the books some more.

18. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

lol, is that an obeese mutant rat vomiting?
    I FUCKS WIT' THIS.
    keep at it man, that Augor-ish steez looks real gutter.
    i like the whole concept, but you need fix the structure of the piece as a whole. for example, the A's structure is hurting bad... it's twisted in a very uncomfortable position, the U bearly has a presence.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  19. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Your flow and letter structure is way off, though, homie.

20. zennegen

zennegen Banned

word, thanks for the crits. i was just fucking around at first with the U, then i decided to actually finish it and made it bigger. i think if the D was smaller it would work. and i agree about the A.