Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

enjoy: im feeling that turtle.

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You haven't a clue what you're talking about huh? Duke's piece LOOKS nice, but his letters aren't to great, and he's just relying on extensions and colors to make people go, "wow". Sex W/O condoms has his thing going, and not many people can come close to the originality in his throws. Get outta here.

3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Ones a peice the other is a throw there's no reason in comparing them also there two completely different style,

I'm not really into sex w/o condoms style but I dont see that much of it, I went to the city the other day and saw alot of things simmiler to it, and it definatly looks cool and is a breath of fresh air.

For the record I'm not bashin dukes style... the dudes on another level.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

really? ur gonna shit on duke too? lol this fucking thread is overrun with people that arent intermediate... that throwup isnt original at ALL except for the pointing hand... its not bad, but its barely legible, the W looks like theres an S in it, theres extreeeeemely shitty handstyles all over... and the dots in the letters look like ballsack hair... in short, it has problems, a lot more than dukes piece

dukes letters are solid, the only think lacking structure or style is the S, and its better than u and i could do...look at the color balance, shading, 3d, forcefield, and letter structure and then tell me it just LOOKS nice and its not on fucking POINT!
    so u get outta here since u cant see a clean piece when its right in front of u, and u give props to a mediocre throwup...

and for the record u could compare a piece to a handstyle if u want and see who has style and who doesnt... at least in this case

5. Mister.Miyagi

Mister.Miyagi Member

6. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

they dont look bad from the side..... rotate! my neck hurts.....

7. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

i gotta disagree here homie. duke's letters are right on, the breaks and extensions and all that is just his style.

and them new sex throws are dope. could maybe say jeuser or something like that at first glance, but once you break the style down its legible

8. Mister.Miyagi

Mister.Miyagi Member

yeah my bad dude i forgot all about it..... now that i look at it the color pencils look like shit when they got scanned..

9. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

nah dukes got some serious steez but his letters are lacking. his extensions and insane color schemes do a really good job at masking the structure but when i look at each individual letter i'm usually a little dissapionted. not saying i dont dig your style duke just sayin that there are definite areas you can improve on.

kids needa hop off dukes dick. yeah he's damn good but his shit aint perfect.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  10. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

no1s perfect when it comes to graffiti?

11. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

dukes letter structure is real weak but im sure he knows that cuz i dont see him postin up in the reg blackbook thread... only ppl that dont kno that r dick riding toys in this thread

12. KinkyStab

KinkyStab Senior Member

just felt like helping duke improve instead of being his cock slanger and i didnt really take a look at that throw thing but whatever it caught my attention

13. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Throw, straight, and a hand for my friend EONS.
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3394_4558827004_026db552cb.png

14. mister

mister Member

15. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I should probably go there too, but definitely take it to the toy thread, Mister. Your lines are muddy, your letter structure isn't up to par, and just poor overall. Keep at it.

16. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

that is sick!

17. KinkyStab

KinkyStab Senior Member

kinda sloppy but whatever
    ai41.tinypic.com_4v4l0n.jpg
    if you havent already guessed im an ass man

18. ravine

ravine Senior Member

yo duke, can ya do a straightletter? just wanna see how you'd do it.
    mister is a cool name, and that second e is phunkay.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3497_4558926825_6ff4bd92cd.png

ai770.photobucket.com_albums_xx341_ravines_0424001842a.jpg

19. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

20. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Love the simps, Hoer. Always dope.