Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Neckface is actually a pretty famous artist, with some weird style, hahah. And I know people write weird shit, I've just never seen people write full names of other people. If that's what you like writing, then fuck, write it. But it'd be weird if you ever got big, people'd be calling you someone elses name, that's my opinion.

If you want some strange stuff, look up os gemeos. They're two twins from new york who paint crazy characters.

Damn straight you could write bellybutton lint if you wanted to, but would you want people to know you by that?

That's just my two cents. I like my name I write a lot, SUPOZ, (like suppose).

2. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

then why are u posting in tot blackbooks?? Gtfo

3. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Most people who are good understand proportions, usually stick to them, and bend them, but balance it out somewhere else in the piece. It's aesthetics. Some people do it more consciously than others. Some people who are good I'm sure don't even know the concept of proportions in words, but they put it in their work.

4. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

No you really are a toy. It's not a state of mind. It's about either sucking at graffiti or having a cocky ass attitude about your work. You have both traits.

If you came here to be a condescending asshole and nothing else, go get off of here and every one on here's nuts and paint your shitty, disproportional, style lacking, wack ass pieces and listen to what nobody else things because your obviously the best in the world.

5. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

TOFE. im here to fuck with you.

and 2fnk? i know of os gemeos. of course. they arent from new york, they are from sao paolo brazil. and yes. proportions, proportions are key, but you reach a certain point and you dont need to make all yr bars the same size always. is more the point i was trying to make, like that HATER burner i posted on the last page. all those bars are different sizes the whole way through. but that shit is dope as fuck. and as clean as can be. and as far as getting big...im at this point a medium to large sized fish in my small tank. moving to the big tank to the west(nyc) in a few months, and will start making my moves not soon after.

6. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

7. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

haha never said i was the best dude!
    and im definitely not a toy.
    just having some fun with you dudes. lets not get too upset about it.

8. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I read an article in juxtapoz about them doing some shit in new york. There's a shit ton more to proportions than bar sizes. Hence the:
    "Most people who are good understand proportions, usually stick to them, and bend them, but balance it out somewhere else in the piece. It's aesthetics. Some people do it more consciously than others. Some people who are good I'm sure don't even know the concept of proportions in words, but they put it in their work."

That Hater thing was neither dope, nor clean, and your not that big. I've never heard of you, and what I've seen of your stuff is at best medium-sucky. If your moving somewhere just to do graffiti, your retarded.

9. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

so im confused..u came here for crits,or to fuck with me? if ur no toy then do us all the favor and post ur dope ass graff over at the big boy thread http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/showthread.php?t=13&page=2527

10. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

yo chill out here keanu reevs,first u say ur here to fuck with me and now ur saying u like having fun with dudes...im starting to think ur really him:eek:

11. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

This is a forum to help toys improve. Not for you to be a little bitch to everyone in. Your shit sucks, your ego is getting in the way of you getting better, because it's way too fucking big. And you realize your not the best, but you don't realize your nowhere fucking close. YOU ARE A TOY.

Get your ego in check, accept that your a fucking toy, then get back on here when you feel like improving, or giving people crits.

12. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

13. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

yeah, they painted over the keith haring wall on houston street. then sheepherd fairy came through and put some wheat paste over that. that was soon dissed by adek, jade, soup & refry. ever heard of them?
    haha, that hater thing wasnt clean? wtf do you kids see?
    i said i was medium to big in a small tank. as in like...pretty well known in my area.
    i live on long island homie. moving to nyc is what you do when you want to get out.

can you do me a favor and post a flick on yr stuff so i know who im speaking with?

14. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

I saw your stuff in the Long Island thread.
    Why dont you guys get off his dick and post some pics?

15. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I thought you judged shit on tags, haha...

I haven't been able to paint since I can't run because my meniscus is torn, all I have is what's on my practice wall, and I don't take pics of that usually and it gets painted over repeatedly on a regular basis, and I switched out the wood a few days ago.. I just fucked with this on it the other day, it was a quicky, didn't sketch it, put it up fast after work. The r thing in the background is super old. Didn't even try on my tag, I wanted to get inside, get a hot meal, and go to sleep.
    View attachment 571145
    Only pic I have of my tag...
    View attachment 571146

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  16. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

you got up in a bathroom and in yr backyard?!
    AND you read juxtapoz. my bad dude. you know whats up.
    you have a torn meniscus and tofe needs to stock up on paint....
    toys always have excuses.
    last night i almost impaled myself on a fence, and i sliced my right hand open, i should probably get stitches. i will be out painting again tonight.
    have fun guys.

17. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I never said reading juxtapoz made me omniscient. I'm a toy, that's why I'm posting here.
    You want a picture of the MRI? I can't run from cops if I need to. I only took a picture of the bathroom one, that's where I fuck with new tags using markers. I'd rather not take pictures if I tag up sketchy spots. And yeah, it's called practice... Makes you better I hear.

My meniscus is torn= my bones have nothing between them to take the shock when I run, so my bones hit each other and take all the impact.
    It actually hurts a little bit to walk, but walkings bearable.

Sorry that I would rather not get arrested again when I can't run and a cop comes. I'm not as "OG" as you moving into west NYC and shit. And there is the fact that I'm not an overconfident bastard...

I've been told by people who get up, not to get up when I can't run.

I'm sorry you cut your hand baby back bitch, that certainly makes you hard core that you didn't stitch it.

You're obviously intelligent if you don't know how to climb a fence without cutting yourself.

18. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

You need to let some air out of your head dude. Quit being such a bitch, I'm not about to listen to any more of your bullshit. I'll let the mods take care of you. You don't want crits and your not even giving them, get off of here.

Excuse the bullshit, but someone needs to give Ted Logan (KEANU) a fucking beat down, and a long lesson in graffiti. Or curbstomp him. Your choice.

Someone post flicks.

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

impaled on a fence... are u saber? haha ... lrn2climb as zen would say

20. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

whats west nyc? i said moving west TO nyc. read correctly.

i get to choose between a curbstomp, a beatdown, or a long graffiti lesson?
    this is my lucky day!
    ummmmm ill pick....... a graffiti lesson from you, then a curbstomp so i forget everything you taught me.