Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lookie-Lookie at the Blackbookies: flicks>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by geezpot, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. m+s

m+s Senior Member

home boy dont lie, you care a fuckin ton. thats why your makin threats and bein all argressivo. is what your saying that you want accountability to come from the mods only? cause it seems to me your cutting your nose of to spite the rest of your shit. edit me off this shit, thats cool, slong as your happy. im just saying that your makin your job harder, kids need to pay dues where thier owed so why make this shit less educational. its cool you take this internet thing so serious but what are you setting out to do here, really, i wanna know

yoda for talking

[Broken External Image]:http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1172/dscn1479s.jpg

*english trasnlation as follows: na no revolt, im just saying your making your job harder, but thats cool. whatevers clever. seems like your over reacting though. why not just delete the shit talkers along with the shit sketchers and call it a day. it would save you from bustin a vain in your forehead over kids youll never even see

*word well do your thang, thanks for humoring my curiosity

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  2. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Can you retype that in English?
    I don't understand why "PICTURE, GALLERY. NO TALKING IN THIS THREAD" is revolt-worthy. Just shut the fuck up and beef in another thread, why does it HAVE to be this one? If the cat sucks, I'm gonna' delete their shit anyway, and biters are always shit.

3. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

To answer your question, I can delete them all day, banning them keeps me from having to do it again.

What I'm saying is, I don't care about being nice and giving warnings to kids on the internet for doing stupid shit, talking shit, and trying to pretend they're somebody. Instead of deleting your posts every day, I'll just get rid of you altogether. It's their fault, I won't lose sleep over it.

Edit: Sake, when your shit is deleted once, that doesn't mean I just really want to see it at the bottom of the page again.

4. 775SakE

775SakE Member

Wow im new to this site and thats like the second time ive posted a pic so when i saw it gone i just thought i didnt do it right...sorry.
    and may i ask why it got deleted? Are there some hidden guidelines or rules im missing?

5. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Lets just all take a breather :)

-Mek that alphabet is looking meannn!

lol again end up on the bottom of these pages, one day ill get to the top one day haha
    ai581.photobucket.com_albums_ss260_someguyok_Duke_Hades.jpg

6. Dsub

Dsub Senior Member

There are no hidden rules bro.. You're a toy and thus not ready for the experienced thread yet.

You may however, post your pieces all you want in the toy blackbook section.

Also you shouldn't write Sake.

7. 775SakE

775SakE Member

yet shit like this stays up? ok hahaha.

8. I_FLOAT

I_FLOAT Senior Member

2 words. Letter. Structure.

9. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

10. SecretLanguageOfBirds

SecretLanguageOfBirds Moderator

No, there is just a place for new and undeveloped stuff. The toy forum... Stuff should get moved to another thread, not just deleted. Typically mods try to keep this thread full of only decent work, and little talk.

Paintpen sketches on bumper stickers.
    afarm2.static.flickr.com_1054_4733640851_f84faf945d_z.png

11. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Dude!!!!

Man that is fuckin'' sick bro! is that like Posiden or something?

12. Riss

Riss Elite Member

13. :sega:

:sega: Senior Member

obviously your not only new to this site, but new to the graff game in general... so i suggest you tred lightly when criticizing other peoples work, in defense to your own... That blockbuster displays not only a good understanding of letter structure, (which yours does not)... but also correct execution of the 3D and cracks which isn't always the easiest thing to pull off.

14. :sega:

:sega: Senior Member

and i also strongly suggest you not write sake..

15. Riss

Riss Elite Member

16. Germz Yo

Germz Yo Elite Member

fuck note, getting crazy with those sketches.

17. fester

fester Member

18. DieHippie

DieHippie Senior Member

rudolph ; ouch , my stomach ..
    note ; ooh , my tummy :D
    fester is it me or are the letters EXACTLY the same on both

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  19. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

I think note should change his name to flow, cause he's got that shit on lock. Keep it up bro.

20. HARE2

HARE2 Elite Member