Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

603 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BESKERone!!!, Jul 1, 2009.

Share This Page

1. unfortunatelyLOST

unfortunatelyLOST Senior Member

you cats should be going out there with a hoody and a bandanna and a couple things of spray paint and get busy. Said it once before don't be taking and post flicks of other peoples stuff go do you. On that note Remember southern NH got a gang problem and you cats are in the sniper scope! Stay up!

2. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

south nh all day

go hit some billboards *****

there is so meny of them every one is slacking thats why nh is dead
    that shit got rolled ova i waz walking by and niguhss was buffen it

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  3. gaunzist

gaunzist Guest

4. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

hell ya i dont know if that sope back in action or if this is a new sope but that throw is lackin

5. Paint Pot & Pussy

Paint Pot & Pussy Member

pretty sure its the same kid but i think he got a haircut.

6. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

ive seen soem good sope shti but liek that shit is poopy lol

7. gaunzist

gaunzist Guest

close this shit its just disgraceful to nh,its a toy hangout

8. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

Word second that nh is dead has been ax is done and the only other few writers dont risk goin out cuz the heat, and plus it aint worth it in this shithole state on the real

9. unfortunatelyLOST

Not a fucking toy thread cause none of the people in this thread besides myself post there own shit. Never seen you post shit either. Same with you blunted you need to put up or shut up you been smoking too much reefer mang you need to chill, and I been waiting for you to post up on shit. I still go out every damn night and fucking bomb, tag or piece with a ton of cats. Manchester just got a problem with gangs and focusing more you writers who do not commit any crime than fucking painting. Do not blame any writer for laying low during times like these. As long as they get back up and don't letem bring them down.

Again if you aint fucking posting your own shit then do not fucking post! that simple all your doing is being a photographer of other cats shit and not doing you!

10. St3vO

St3vO Member

Nobody is posting there own shit because posting your own shit in this thread is fuckin asking for heat. Half the people that view this thread are cops looking to bust writers via photobucket accounts, etc. Fuck this buff watch out for the camera's they will install on the highways and those "chill spots" you know what I"m talking about.

11. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

word manch is wack along with every other town
    lost your stuff is ugly on the real, just bein honest dont get butt hurt

12. unfortunatelyLOST

Do you even write at all? Or you a forum surfer I post hunted your whole career on BS you have not posted up one fucking pic on paper or fucking wall. You contribute nothing all you do is comment on other cats shit. Been going strong for 6 fucking years now and I am good. An I just do not give a shit if you think my shit is ugly least im still gettin up and doing my thing. You all fucking get scared about getting caught you guys forget what this shit is all about? Cannot use pictures from internet in a court case. all your sites and passwords are considered yours. To access all these you would need a warrant! learn your fucking rights!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  13. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

HAHA your a clown who cares if i post my shit on bombing science I HAVE A LIFE!!! i dont even sketch motherfucker why sketch when i got my style down in the bag you clown you shit is wack i hope you havent been writing for 6 years and bitch if your from manch just pm it aint a problem son
    and your right they cant use pics againt you but they use them as evidence still fuck head im sure youve never gone down for graff or known anyone that has so shut your fuckin mouth little boy

14. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

lol this is what you have to show for 6 years of work? no letter structure at all and shitty arrows your a champ kid
    im done with your herb ass get at me if you really wanna do something bout it

15. unfortunatelyLOST

you done talking yet? as far as I am concerned you dont fucking write your a toy, and your only on here to run your gums. I do give a fuck if you got your style down I aint seen none of your shit and neither has anyone else on BS. Fuck I wanna pm your 16 year old ass for.

16. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

battle me then, that easy
    and i said pm because you might wanna do something bout since we are from the same area, but you bitch just like i thought, after you think people dont tag cuz of gangs in manch hah, if your afraid of the gangs in manch now damn wait til 2012 when all the g's that got locked up 2 years ago come back then your ass will be scared but right now this place is wack

17. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

ladies lets not get our panties in a bunch

18. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

im tryin but this kid pissed me off, its all good tho
    im high as hell

19. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

20. unfortunatelyLOST

You hostile for someone thats high all the time man you dumpn coke in then joints of yours!