Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  2. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

FUCK I just loaded a roll of film into my dev. tank and realized I don't have any fixer.

Gotta make some fixer but I don't have any. FML.

3. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

So tonight at work a guy came up to me and through conversation, i found out that he spent 3 years in the middle east as a photojournalist (he just got back yesterday) guy was mad weird, prolly high as a kite, but he was super nice. told me about it a bit and actually invited me to hang out with him sometime (tad weird) then he pretty much invited me to go to the middle east with him next time he goes haha.

weird thing is, im almost considering it

4. zio

zio Senior Member

yeah i saw this awhile back
    mmm

5. zio

zio Senior Member

i would aswell.. if i had life insurance, enough change to live off from and the proper equipment, i honestly would.

6. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

All I ever get is old black ladies wanting to dye my hair, where I work.

7. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

only reasons im not too sure about it are, i would lose my job, and i don't know this guy at all. he was mad weird but nice as shit. im considering meeting him at a starbucks or some shit to check his stuff out. instead of at his house haha. im not about to be turned into a skin suit

8. zio

zio Senior Member

make sense.. although ive chilled with an ex con in his rented room..
    had a joint, we talked about his good ol days of being affiliates with the hells angels and in the penitentiary while hells angels and rock machine were in a huge war..
    i thought after awhile i wasnt getting out of that place.
    i dont know what i was thinking

9. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

went out for a picnic with my lady friend yesterday....weather was fuckin sick...just a quick pano shot on the 10-20mm hand held...strangley enough this has hardly any editing and isnt hdr :/

[Broken External Image]:http://www.site-photography.co.uk/pano with border.jpg

Paid another visit to Kew Gardens in London as well on friday...shot 3 rolls of film im waiting on developing...love it there...its where i shot my first ever roll of film...i didnt take this photo but im waiting on my film so gonna post em when i get em...but gotta look fresh while out and about haha!

[Broken External Image]:http://www.site-photography.co.uk/kew1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  10. AnonymousWaaa

AnonymousWaaa Senior Member

Have had some good memories from kew gardens, ever since i was young, stealing the chillis that were growing, eating them, and nearly dying

11. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

haha fuck eating them mate! nah its a fuckin cool place...good for photos...good for chilling as well...

ah cool man...im in croydon...will have to meet up at some point...you got facefuckerbook?

12. J.Channa

J.Channa Senior Member

Yeah bro that 35,000 shit was wild.. But just a luxury. Not a necessity in any way at all in my opinion. And yeah man we take cooler pics with our iPhones than some people with their facy D3's

13. S4d3n

S4d3n Senior Member

People like that are generally going to be a bit weird. You have to have a certain aura about you to go to a place like that (I'm assuming he goes to places of conflict) and photog all that shit.

14. zio

zio Senior Member

15. SAID

SAID Moderator

16. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

What would you guys recommend as far a point and shoot? I want manual options but Not all out professional type stuff but a good amount of control over the outcome.

17. S4d3n

S4d3n Senior Member

Any of the Canon SD Digital Elph 10 MP + cameras, really nice cameras, good quality, large screens, a lot of manual options too.

18. zio

zio Senior Member

Leaksone, how much are you willing to spend?
    anyway, i highly suggest the canon s90
    full manual+RAW+fast f2 lens

the s95 just came out so i know there will be a huge price drop on the s90

19. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

Well I plan on getting a credit card and putting a d90 and a better digital camera on it to build my credit so under 400 would be ideal.

20. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member