Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

2. yeah

yeah Member

ok where to start

with the 3D you really shoulda put the lines connecting corners to the bottom, rather than having it all solid pale purple... it has no definition at the moment

a keyline always helps pieces pop like crazy, maybe in this case i would have used that same pink that you used for the bits in the fill

again, highlights help pieces pop like crazy. you'd be surprised how much of a difference they make, its worth the extra effort.

the top part of the S doesn't line up at all, it goes from thin to thick for no reason.

think thats all for now, just trying to give you a bunch of helpful crits.

3. 3mpolack

3mpolack Member

4. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

keyline ?? you mean second outline ?? i agree with the rest plus dont over do the designs..

5. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Mase :: like y letters but I'd work on your 3d and defo go with a forcefield :)

Freestyle in the local shop, think I like these s's better than my normal ones, crits plz

ai293.photobucket.com_albums_mm73_danger_i_1c13b966.jpg

6. 3mpolack

3mpolack Member

7. LiViD

LiViD Member

8. LiViD

LiViD Member

9. 3mpolack

3mpolack Member

well thanks for looking over my shit. btw which one is the best out of those. and another question what is flow? i keep hearing people talking about how a pice does/ or doesn't have flow, but i hae n idea what it means. and i DO black book. a lot. about 90% of my graffiti is blackbook

10. yeah

yeah Member

same shit, call it what you want

11. LiViD

LiViD Member

basically just same size letters and relitive style to the lettering, 6th downs the best.

12. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

3mpolack all of those are terrible hit books and DO FUCKING SIMPS AND BARS

13. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

@ MASE: Your letters have potential, but your A is covered by your M. And with the way the bar was set to run the bar on the A vanished. Pull that A out, and make it on it's own. Your letters have the potential for flavor, but they need to "Make love to each other." No homo. Your accents in your fill are nice, however clean up and cut the lines on the inside. It'll bang. Try and put more swing in that S. In turn, instead of dropping the line on that E straight down try to curve it to the right. So, it is close to the S.. but is all it's own. That random line coming up in the E on that middle bar.. cut or remove. Definitely drop a keyline on the outside. Even a fat ass outline would make this pop. The piece is right on the edge of a monster. Small attentions to detail would help this out, you're on point letter-wise in my opinion.

@ Woony..
    Yo man, if you're saying it looks like NEK.. Fix it man. And that picture, is shitty. I use dollar paint.. shit paint whatever. If you're using that, make it happen Cap'n. Feel me?

14. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Cheers for the crits fellas, totally agree, need to work on putting somthing in my 3d,mite make me pay attention to detail a bit more. And the background was jus random cans I had, I normally go for a black n bronze background with the green letters but .. had a load half blues,

15. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Crazy monster shit : )

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

i like what you're doin dangeri but you need to work on your letters dude.

17. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

i think his letters are good and nice colors too

18. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

his letters r shit....
    and i uno what he did on the three d, puttin lines in half of it then not touching n e thing else.
    its clean though, kinda

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  19. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Cheers for the input stuck, but I generally only take crits from people that are worth atleast half a wank... Personally, I'd rarther shit on my own head than make my graff look even an inch closer to your generic 'imtryingtoohardwithmywackextentions' look. Cheers tho :)

20. sziv

sziv Member

hahaha boooooooooooooooooooooom , sit the fuck down!! ( excuse this if u alreaddy are sitting)