Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

haha word. one time I was paintin this bridge on a rainy day last fall. Before I got to it I smelled smoke...I was like what the fuck. When I got down there, sure enough, there's this older lookin lady havin' a little fire, drinkin' a 40. I didn't turn away, just kept goin over there..I started talkin to her, cool old lady. She was like..ohh honey...it's cold out here...here! warm up by the fire!!! Haha it was silly...I proceeded to chill and take time and paint my shit...she was really amazed about it. She was rambling on about her life and everything..And I gave her a few cigs....even shouted her out on my piece....weirdest shit ever

2. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

bums have always been chill with me, theres a few boxcars that have been decommissioned sitting off on some old rails close to the yard, and there is like 5-6 of them that stay in them. everytime i ever walk passed it they always talk to me about when they used to ride rails and shit, then again most people who used to/still travel love graff anyway.

3. JETZ

JETZ Member

heres a question, how do you all deal with this cold/snow? this shit ruins my missions, I barley tag in this stuff.

4. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

wolverine steel toe boots, thick socks, latex gloves with rubber grip gloves on top of them, grey hoodie, jeans, and alcohol in my stomach. the last being the key to staying warm.

5. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

black NY fats? anyone know if there is sucha thing? or can anyone tell me what a boston fat is?

6. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

I've heard that boston fats are the ones off of Elmer's spray adhesive

7. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

8. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Nah dude they're different now. Hold on... I'm can't find my shit

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  9. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Don't dump out as much paint as rusto fats do
    110116-232826.jpg

10. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

ive used the elmers caps. theyre really not that bad. i have a couple

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Chad, I said the same thing and then really compared side by side. They actually are different (somehow) and Rewt's right. Shit fucking rocks though, and isn't nearly as whiny as Rusto Fats. Plus, flares nicer in my opinion.

12. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Oddest thing....at my walmart, there's still some original rusto!!! Fuck yeaaaaah.

13. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

yeah, ive been stocking up on it as of late at wal mart, been going to some mom and pop hardware stores and finding it there too.

14. Fury

Fury Elite Member

All of mine have been converted. But OSH cans are $2.50, come in practically as many colors (or colors I care about the most) as Painter's Touch, and work with practically all caps.

15. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Mine still has a few. Probably about 25% Old 75% New. Check your Home Depot. Mine is still primarily old.

16. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

so are they finally switching over to the febreeze style tops on rustoleum now? with the triggers and shit? it hasnt happened over here yet.

17. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Trigger????? what the fuck

18. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

if thats the case, ill be ordering alot more ironlak than normal

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, PLEASE DONT TAKE MY RUSTO AWAY

19. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Nah, I don't think so.
    Those rusto Trigger cans aren't half bad, though.

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

pink dots or any hooded fat doesnt work that great w/ osh cans tho, id say about 10% of osh cans valves are defective too. ny thins especially and fats randomly blow up on me, but that shit is bossy over the new rusto cans, if they made osh tall cans itd be a rap