Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

u were bleeding from ure lipp remember an ure own people aint even help no heart to even try an fight

2. SEEKANDESTROY

SEEKANDESTROY Senior Member

3. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

Lol this dude tap acting like a blooded up black man again.your a white ass 12 year old my shit stain!

And yo kes i smoked some dmt and it wasnt really that cool.lemme know how you use it because your obviously getting better results as shown in your posts lolol

4. 6 soma 3 one

6 soma 3 one Senior Member

you have too vaporise cant let the flame touch it. you prob didnt even get real dmt most likely got a sister mollicule similar but no where near the same potancy or effect

5. IRL.TMP

IRL.TMP Member

Again, in an artform based on words you fucks can't speak... or type. Die young and leave more space for us elders.

6. dirt diggler

You Know Me

Attached Files:

7. dirt diggler

8. noname631

noname631 Senior Member

yo santana dmt is crazy lets do it again dis week:cool:

9. est.77

est.77 Senior Member

im old but i aint done yet... yo wsh nice canvas' me likey

Attached Files:

• czr.png
      czr.png
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      24.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      88.9 KB
      Views:
    • pur.jpg
      pur.jpg
      File size:
      22.5 KB
      Views:
  10. Svuti

Svuti Senior Member

lol you come on this forum for me? i hope for the sake of your breath bro....that one day you remove my large blooded testicles from your mouth kid.....peace to Carlos Santana;)

11. NeighborhoodxBadguy

NeighborhoodxBadguy Member

Tap 12? lmao>> its not a fact if you make it up yourself homeboy

12. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

damn you got shit allll twisted up GOD i got hit once period i snuffed him period dudes broke it up...there was no ass whipping at all...hop off wsh dick man thats all i got to say keep battling on whose cooler on the computer...namixallah

13. dirt diggler

u musta fell off ure biscycle ure such a whimp an gat handled stop trying to come at me u shoulda did that to wsh ha u talk way to much start painting an not in the woods u wanna be writer an cut tha god shit out wigger

14. Juelz Santana

lol tap post those horrid pictures of your throwie where you mixed brown and yellow or whatever was in your dads shed.and you were in one of the pictures.and if your not 12 with that style then you got the ill trisomy 21.so please for your own throats sake dont act blooded on the web

15. Juelz Santana

aye santana fuck up ya whole family fuck with it slimes.*****s get scalped up on the 15th and lenox yaaheard.santana be trippin checkin out a long island thread but its too much fun watchin my little man tap act like he caught the transfusion and act like hes really a writer.yo tap if your such a tough little ***** lets meet up somewhere and lemme put you and ya family to shame.bring the rest of the white ass bloods you go to soccer practice with and lemme mop up there brains with a real 5 rag.ill tell you waht ill even come to long island my little shitstain you tell me when and where

16. IwasSentry

IwasSentry Member

you are all equally terrible. long island has taken a nose dive.

17. Svuti

Svuti Senior Member

lol your a true loser...you not even from uptop, i'd bet your love for me on it...until you come foward with an identity all i see and hear is you gargling my sack as i walk 125th from the triboro to the westside highway bitch.. peace to heads who dont front like they hard on the interweb.:rolleyes:

18. SEEKANDESTROY

SEEKANDESTROY Senior Member

19. Juelz Santana

lol o so just cuz you read google maps your trying to tell me where im livin.your a 12 year old white kid who dont even write,living on long island,who thinks hes a blood.lolololol smh.ya parents not paying enough attention to you so you come on the internet to create a persona you cant back.smh

20. Juelz Santana

yo tap post some of your shit lets see what you got.i mean you do really write....right? your not really a toy using a 10,000,000 time played out name right?your a graff legend...right?

post something hot shot
    or are you embarrassed lololol