Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. RASER BLADE

RASER BLADE Senior Member

2. bad_dreams

bad_dreams Senior Member

good stuff right there...

3. david wright

david wright Senior Member

Zeus is "VE", his other name? No VE has passed, RIP

4. Prickster

Prickster Senior Member

Is there two diffrent mta crews? Or r they the same?

5. strictshit

strictshit Member

ThiS nI G GEr rAsE MuST REaLlY SmOkE CraCk LOLZZZzZZzZ Ya BE TaLkIng MAdD IsH FOR A MaDD ToY!!! LoLzZzZZ

6. richard_o'gaine

richard_o'gaine Member

7. richard_o'gaine

richard_o'gaine Member

8. mahl dawg

mahl dawg New Member

^^^ sweet bombs bro got any action flicks??

9. RASER BLADE

YOUR MOTHERS A TOY FAG. DONT TALK SHIT WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT PLAN ON LEAVING A NAME PUSSY,.UR ONLY PLAYING YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.A REAL MAN WOULD LEAVE A NAME AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE... YOU KNOW WHO I AM. COME GET YOU SOME! WE CAN BATTLE IT OUT ON WALLS OR I COULD STOMP YOUR FUCKING FACE IN???? HOW EVER YOU WANT IT CUNT?? IM REAL WITH MINE MAN...AND I THINK "EVERYONE " ON THIS SITE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK I AM. ASK AROUND BITCH. ASK ANYONE ON THIS SITE ,I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK. YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW ME. I DONT JUST TALK SHIT I WILL MEET YOU FOR REAL.FUCK THIS GRAFF SHIT. CAUSE YOU CLEARLY KNOW I'LL STOMP YOU THE FUCK OUT IN THAT TOO....LMAO LOOK AROUND YOU YOU FUCKING" EMO THUG'' IM ACTUALLY UP WHERE ARE YOU?? I ACTUALLY PAINT,AND WELL YOU? YOU ACTUALLY SUCK COCK.LOL ENOUGH OF THIS THE MASSES KNOW WHOS REAL AND WHOS NOT ON HERE. SO HIDE BEHIND A FUCKING COMPUTER SCREEN TALKING SHIT OR DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT. PM ME ILL MEET YOU 'ANYWHERE" A N Y W H E R E!!!!!!!! FACE TO FACE LETS DO THIS. TO EVERYONE ELSE...THIS CHUMP GETS NO POINTS IF HE CANT LEAVE US HIS NAME, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL,AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS EVERYTIME! UNTIL THEN, FIGHT ME,OR POST YOUR 8TH POST IN YOUR LIFE TIME. ;) YOUR NAME SHOULD BE "STRAIGHT SHIT" INSTEAD OF STRICT SHIT'' PUSSY:cool:

10. KillYaSelf

KillYaSelf Senior Member

Rase going in LMFAOOOO

11. Prickster

Prickster Senior Member

ItS CoOl To TYpE LiKe ThIs puSsY

12. KillYaSelf

KillYaSelf Senior Member

^ Son you should know its all that waka flocka in the air, shit cant be good for anyone

13. RASER BLADE

@ strict shit dude do you even know the real meaning of a "toy"??!! I don't think you do because you calling ME a toy only makes YOU look like a toy. Hahahah do your research *****. And if you Ever ever ever ever ever ever ever even think about stepping to "the human Weapon" Rase again, wake up and Slap the the fuck outta yourself for being STUPID ! Lmfao corn ball

14. 6 soma 3 one

6 soma 3 one Senior Member

15. itiffarg

itiffarg Senior Member

To strict shit

Son ill tell you one thing. Thats The Raser. Youre talking to a very known writer in the eastcoast...i should know because he's not only known in the island but in plenty of states along with his and WERKS crew KFA and all the other crews he's down with.

geez Ichabod knows him, SubOne from f*ckin germany knows this guy!! and i met him too...Rich and Learn and Turdle from Boston and main even the YME freight crew (i really can keep going)

this is just some knowledge for kids who hide behind the screen. actually i think you put yourself in a pickle* because if you say your name now, *You'd* be known as "The Toy". clown ass *****

16. Prickster

Prickster Senior Member

17. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

the kids better off not leavin his name and well just know strictshit as a pussy. on the other hand, you can leave your name and give rase, myself, and the rest of KFA targets to hit... being that you even have anything RoCkInG rYtE n0w DuDeEeEe! lol

18. SiNe-VrL-516

SiNe-VrL-516 Senior Member

19. SEEKANDESTROY

SEEKANDESTROY Senior Member

20. RASER BLADE

ai55.tinypic.com_20uqsjm.jpg
    ai53.tinypic.com_vqpdg8.jpg
    ai51.tinypic.com_rszy8y.jpg
    ai52.tinypic.com_dewy6q.gif
    ai52.tinypic.com_2imdt3.gif
    ai52.tinypic.com_34siamd.jpg

HERES A PINCH OF MY RESUME' toy???????lol rofl;)