Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Winter

Winter New Member

Sarin[1].jpg
    Used to write in hs, started getting back into it, just fucking around. Here's my new name I'm running by. Sarin as in Sarin Gas.

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i already posted this on the pictures forum but Imma post it here as well due to the fact that i need to get the maximum amount of opinions on this, its important

[Broken External Image]:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...932152957_100000507545549_772763_479168_n.jpg

I need loads and loads of opinions on this please
    it's a book cover
    it's supposed to be printed on matte paper, with the grey parts actually laminated over the black background. not printed.

please, go ahead and bomb me with comments.
    thanks in advance

3. Winter

Winter New Member

I like the Phat quickwrite but think the writers bible needs to be the focus and should be a bit more legible like Phat 2 is. Dope though.

4. aserdoe

aserdoe Member

step to me and get shanked up, knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt

badnewsaserdoe.jpg aserdeoe.jpg

5. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Phat... You may like your handstyles... but most other writers don't.. Sorry. I would take one look at that book and be like "a toy wrote this" and move on.

6. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...932152957_100000507545549_772763_479168_n.jpg
    move the "the" to the right, and the "bible" to the left so everythings centered... change that W in writers and that E in bible... and the line coming out the bottom of the V in Vol... other than that i like the phat2 tag... and to be honest youve been progressing more than anyone else ive been watching on here so props, i still lurk so i know whats up lol

oh and aserdoe those phillys look like shit, come stab me if u mad........ constructively, id say chill out a little, philly tags arent really meant to be legible i know but that doesnt even look like u were attempting letters at all... and dont use light colors on light walls, if that second one was black i think itd be pretty dope... but again, fuck that first pic

7. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

y would the tooth fairy go bankrupt if you knocked out all of our teeth? wouldnt that be good for him/her?

8. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

The tooth fairy gives money. adur.

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@rask R and K both look like they have M's comin out of em, nahmean?
    @aser blue 1 looks like its aight, first 1 is garbo in my opinion... looks like a little kid did that shit

10. mindtrix350

mindtrix350 Senior Member

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

"most" other writers ?
    ure the first person to give me full negative feedback on it
    so no, apparently, "most" other writers think its good, and I personally dont have a fixed opinion on my handstyle, I always see room to improve, that's why I come here and ask for your opinions.
    but for the moment being, and regarding the fact that this is for '09... my hand is as good as it get at this moment now

but still, thanks
    and resepct to zookyook man. long time no see

12. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Wow. You need to work on your Phillies, bro.

It ain't all about it being illegible. You actually have to have a basic concept of how your letters should be constructed. Then you start to squeeze 'em at the top and bottoms, get the slight bend depening on which hand you write with, and then add loops.

13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

15. dripart

dripart New Member

Heres my throw up im a toy so nothing special :p oh and this my first post too:D

Attached Files:

16. nah!

nah! Banned

take the crown off

17. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

18. Svc

Svc Senior Member

ibpro-love your R's keep em up, and not shure, but the line between the L and A in first pic seems out of place, not shure if its part of the L or A

crits please, been a while since i been on here, been working on style
    throw ended up there somehow, sorry

Attached Files:

19. nah!

nah! Banned

well if its for a public book i don't know if they would know that writer =/= graffiti artist

20. Svc

Svc Senior Member

phat2- maby a type of border around the outside?
    Snapshot_20110415_6.jpg