Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

2. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

5195472082_23280ec0db_m.jpg tag i changed the S and the K a bit crits

3. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

N needs some work, maybe give it more space or try a capital. nice S.

4. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

be careful with that lower case N, some of those looks like HAH, bottom left looks like BAH, top right looks like VAH

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

6. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

7. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

@nah yeah that was photoshopped of course lol. i thought it was obvious

9. nah!

nah! Banned

you did a good job lol

10. Enero_Zonk

Enero_Zonk Member

Weird HandStyle.jpg

Got Bored From Listening 2 Music So I Decided Ta Contribute A Weird Lookin HandStyle Lol..

11. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

I'm feeling it Enero. I like the 'ZONK' the best, but the 'K' might look a little off, can't quite put my finger on it.

Feel free to crit mine :cool:

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you know what
    music isn't such a bad idea

@ sok
    tell you what, that flick isn't that bad, you could make some nice mini-bombs, mini-pieces with just one color, maybe an outline tops... but it's not what I'd consider a "handstyle"... if you're looking for something quick to tag around on every wall, then this took a lot more time than it should - EVEN if you're still toy
    look at any tag on the page except for zonk's for example. quick n easy is what you should go for when thinking of handstyles
    but I tell you again, this doesn't mean that what you did isn't ok. it's just not something you could use on the run... you can use this as your signature, the one you put under your pieces when you're not in a hurry (ex: chill spot, permission wall, blackbook..) it needs a few tweaks though

13. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

I appreciate the feedback so thanks in advance, I was wondering if the style I went with was suitable or not. Regardless, I can actually throw is up fairly quickly with a marker as long as i'm not fattening the lines and it looks ok at best. I like your idea of using it more as a sig for under a burner or something. Can you give me an idea of what 'tweaks' you were thinking? One thing I was wondering about was the size of my 'k' in relation to the 's'. should it be closer to the same size or am i going in the wrong direction? thx again bruv

14. +MAV+

+MAV+ New Member

low res i know, but any crit at all would be appreciated...biggest Toy in here :)

Attached Files:

• mav.jpg
      mav.jpg
      File size:
      30.8 KB
      Views:
  15. mindtrix350

mindtrix350 Senior Member

Mav- Mak the "A" look more like an "A". Try making all the letters the same height.
    Possible name change.
    ai297.photobucket.com_albums_mm203_mindtrix92_Photoon2011_04_19at1502.jpg

16. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

This has nothing to do with me, I just thought it would serve to motivate some toys to keep practicing.

I caught these old Demos and Difer tags the other day. Everyone has to start somewhere

View attachment 604410
    View attachment 604411

Heres what their tags look like now

View attachment 604412
    View attachment 604413

Edit: I would also like to make it clear why their tags got better. If you look at each letter, they each try less individually, and instead try to look better together. Hope that makes sense (also the demos isnt the best example, but search around and you can find real good ones.)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  17. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

18. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

use KEYBOARD LETTERS. I will do a tag below this that looks 10x better than either

SOK

Keep your letters the same size, get a new name, its impossible to fuck up keyboard letters, so thats the best way to not look foolish. If you had taken the time to read a page or two of this thread instead of posting that shit i wouldnt have to post this reply that doesnt include a picture.

19. -SoK-

-SoK- Member

Keyboard Letters...yes -_-

I understand where you're coming from on keeping my letters proportional so I'll keep that in mind. However, I don't get what's wrong with my name? What about the letter style?

20. aserdoe

aserdoe Member

no i dont need to work on my "phillies bro"
    you come around here and my shit is considered dope who are you? just cause you cant read it dont mean my city cant. do your homework kid