Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

work on your S a little more make it look more like an S and i dont know whats with them white lines on the g and e.

i like what u do with your fill but your letters still need work and as others have said theres too much space between the letters.

is that in ur backyard? haha, i like it except for the P and colours u chose other than that its okay.

2. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

3. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

@smokeitup lol nah its in my home boys yard
    @eclectic thanks yo
    heres a day time flik
    ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c156_emienpimp_222007_1513916786567_1793856651_944439_4386281_n.jpg

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

5. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

If that's all the style you've got to show for your 60th painted piece, you should go back to your letter structure. Seriously. Your extensions are wack, your proportions are fucking way off, the way you flare your bars aren't consistent and don't look good, and REALLY don't compliment each letter. All your arrows make your piece look shittier. and that triple quote thing is super lame.

Honesty.

6. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

hands down.... FLAT owned this page

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah phil I know i need to practice more, but um... you know like i said, this was just a super quick freestyle with shit paint on a shit wall. didn't prepare for shit, found myself with a bag of leftover cans at my homie's place and he was busy doing something so i figured I'd go in the empty parking lot next door
    like 30mins later I was outta there.
    I'm not trying to make up excuses or anything, but u know... it was an "oh whatever" kinda piece hehe
    sall good though man, thanks for the comment

8. MISFITOY

MISFITOY New Member

9. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Thank God someone else posted on this page. Because Flat is wack.

10. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

totaly agree. and phat, you are making up excuses...i quite enjoy the were stuff but why not hit the line where actually trains drive by??

11. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

That last WERE is pretty dope.

12. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i really dont liek flats style
    and were dope shit yo

13. MISFITOY

MISFITOY New Member

i didnt hit the place where the line drives by be cuz i didnt want to rag any body out and this spot had a throw and that was it so i covered it... i acutally like FLAT's post

14. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

th egreen and yellow by flat is nice , minus the arrows especially the one on the t , makes it loof like a bad f
    and were's post was the best shit on like the last handful of pages for sure

15. C1PH3R007

C1PH3R007 New Member

First time picking up a can of paint in like 3 years haha not an exuse it is what it is Crit plz

Attached Files:

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

I'm diggin that blue splash background you got.
    I would work on your shadows and highlights, and the bottom bar of the E has a funky bulge to it. It doesn't flow well.
    But other then that the piece looks good to me.

17. drOping

drOping Senior Member

what is that structure? the steel shit above your paint

18. MISFITOY

MISFITOY New Member

like the flats, dudes gotta nice style goin all around, nice letters, fills, and his control looks better then mine... haha why yall baggin on him so much lol

19. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

hes got decent structure but his letters have no flow, the spacing is weird and the letters dont work together.... its like hes just placing them there. His can control is good and his fills are saving him.

and Phat i agree with philip, u need to get ur basics down more ur letter IMO r fucked and weird. Try to get some steezy simples down first

20. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

LIMEKO
    View attachment 604728
    LIME SIDE
    View attachment 604729
    MEKO SIDE
    View attachment 604730

i havent posted in this joint in madddd long, me and lime banged this out this morning.... i know every one is gonna cut on it but fuck it our style is our styles.... crits respected just save the bull shit...
    FLAT-i like your stuff, keep doin your thang homie practice makes perfect, and your on your way...
    NOME-check out the new to graff thread to much to list to tell you...you could learn alot from that thread....
    WERE-lookin good homie, i actually got a flick of that brown and blue one... thats the only piece at that spot that pops

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011