Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. bloodywarfare

bloodywarfare Member

Damn that juunior is one pretty ass bitch

that fokin R is doooooope!

2. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

some guys around here use tape to cut lines

3. Shade.1

Shade.1 Member

For my girl again:)

Romero : some connections will be great i think) But its fuckin dope whatever.

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  4. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

^Wow, you are a fucking faggot. Your the reason graffiti is lame as fuck now and its just a trend that everyone hops onto. Don't worry, your not alone tho.... this forum is filled with faggots like you.
    Internet fame awaits........

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3564_5712840569_b9bfa556ba_b.png
    golfwang

5. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

6. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

O is hidding to much E is to seperated from the F thats about it

7. extinct

extinct Senior Member

Squint- yeboi ofwgkta SWAG! your pieces are hot man

8. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

for my beef battle with sick- but he chickened out =[ crits?
    ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c156_emienpimp_225343_1543347802324_1793856651_983608_4242005_n.jpg

9. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

graffiti has always been a trend. people do it for all types of reasons, because it was cool, to pick up chicks, to impress their friends, fame etc.. and the reasonings are not important, whats important is that they are getting up and putting in work, decent work at that. everything else doesnt matter. the end result is what matters.

fame has always been a big part of getting up. a major part of writing is to be seen.. we all love self recognition. with the internet getting that self recognition is much faster and you can show it to a wider audience. if i hit some alley way the only ones who are going to know or care about it is me and any writer who just so happens to stroll down there, but with the internet i can post it on here and get props for it. its a lazy way of doing it.. its just how shit is.

personally i think selfpromo is pretty whack, though we all do it. is there really any reason to post flicks in this thread? no. you can say you're doing it for crits but this thread has proved time and time again they don't give a fuck about crits and none of you take them anyways. its the same shit every time "work on bars, practice" and you all already know that. we do it, whether we realise it or not to get recognition for our shit we accomplised. anyways im rambling but what i want to say is we should try self promo is whack and if you're doing it right you'll know because if it's really good people will post it up for you.

wall of text. peace offering for clogging up the thread.

[Broken External Image]:http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/RAEL_ONE/009.jpg

10. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

11. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

the a is a little big and the kinda simple but i like it oyea 3d is off

12. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

ya well i couldnt stand back and look at it to see those little things because there is a stream behind it is high at the moment
    but whatever yo

13. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Yo grind heres your exchange bro
    View attachment 606058
    Im kinda slow, but I was feelin your letters.
    Shitty pic oh well

14. bloodywarfare

bloodywarfare Member

Thanks brotha I'm diggin it!

15. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Stayed up a bit to finish this. Lemme know what ya thinks
    View attachment 606063

Squit > Dope effects n dope colors. Good to see you painting, next time tho lets see a full color scheme on all the letters. I wanna see that!
    4menace > Yo man what type paint you usin? Also nice piece, nice and clean and good crisp lines.

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

romero, your simples are... beautiful to say the least. smitten by em over here
    wings, your piece is pretty nice, the exchange not so much - BIG difference in levels
    sear, clean lines, clean execution, clean cuts, real smooth overall, but like it's been said, the A needed to be smaller, your 3D's ok, except you should've forgotten about the white lines in it, just keep it full black if you're not seeing it too well, and I think the R's middle should've been at the same level that the middle bars of your SEA are on on. should've been a bit lower

17. bloodywarfare

bloodywarfare Member

Seyor's hand is recovering give the man some sympathy

18. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

wordd i dont dwell on one piece, its not my favorite but not my worst but ya i mean ive just been rockin simps until i feel comfortable with my can control but for my next joint im droppin something wild so stay tuned for that
    but seyo i just use rusto or valspar, i prefer rusto over anything honestly specially for outlining, no american paints cover as well as rusto except american accents i geuss but i havent used it myself
    but i would sure as hell like to have some euro paint to drop something ridiculous

19. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Yo, whats so bad bout the exchange? I didnt even think it was that bad.
    A lil toss up for talking.
    View attachment 606081

20. always crushin

always crushin Moderator