Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CliffJackson

CliffJackson Member

wasnt trying to be a dick about it. so should i draw my shit out or actually buy cans and get a practice board? any other suggestions?

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

that aeso is el excellente !!! huge props man. love to see that up everywhere !
    and 00-made-00 we already have a FISH here in Lebanon, part of ACK, REK and TG crews, dude's been writing since like '93
    you can just carry on if you don't care though... just letting you know

3. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

@ Fish, don't listen to any Skinaone, you def got some euro-trash style, which is dope, people need to learn that anything can look good on a wall, as long as you know what your doing, and have some clean lines. heres an example (I take no claim for this piece)

Attached Files:

4. nah!

nah! Banned

that piece doesn't look very good to me

5. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Skinone - the only way to get better at painting is painting, don't tell someone not to paint, like your the fucking king of it, hes hardly painting spots where people are going to give a fuck.

Cliff- Practice on paper and practice with paint aswell, its the only way to get better, half the people on this forum think they know what there talking about but haven't got the first clue.

You cant please everyone.

6. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

yeah cuz youve no idea..bums has serious styles but that has nothing to do with flats point, which is to me invalid. not everything looks good cuz of clean execution. bums has style thats why it looks good.

7. toopski

toopski Guest

true not everything but it makes a shit piece look better

also true no1 should tell anyone not to paint, hell i know i aint the best painter where im from as there's hundreds around better then me, i just paint spots atm where it doesnt matter to get better and practice more 3 years of no painting isnt a good thing

8. nah!

nah! Banned

its just that structure is more important than clean lines.

9. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

It has structure, every letter there is readable.

10. CliffJackson

CliffJackson Member

thanks made. that guy never even replied so ya. i think im gonna write hams. sounds dumb but fun to write.

11. haezr

haezr Member

12. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

what? yall use to tell em not to paint GTF till i had a good throw and FLAT oyu shouldnt even be saying anything
    made dont matter were your painting all he is doing is wasting paint
    just practice on boards in your back yard dude -.- then youll regret painting crappy things SMH

13. SHUT

SHUT Senior Member

I know it's shitty. First attempt at a new throw.
    downsized_0614111528.jpg

14. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Shut up skinone your a dick.

eros - please dont painting when your drunk, not because the throws a bit shit, but you will end up getting nicked, i got nicked when i was painting drunk, and it could of totally been avoid, just be careful is all im saying, and the throws not to bad, i know what the throw should be looking like.

Shut - Id try and give the S abit more definition, and do the same with the E.

15. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Thoughts/crits?

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00127_20110616_190ae8151cba2cc0812347bfd793418407.jpg

16. toopski

toopski Guest

haha man you wont regret shit as ppl will see some crap stuff then see ur now better stuff and be like hes got talent now nice

hell tbh i havent painted smth good for years only difference is when i used to paint i had 1-2 hours these days u get 20 mins max before ur running from cops

17. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i sure did i regreted ever painting before i started getting beter tehn i started painting again
    isee my old shit in the streat form 2 years ago and im like danm it i could of saved a bit more money and saved more effort then doing that
    ive been on bombingscience for now 3 years (not on this acount)
    and they use to say dont paint yet jsut practice in your back yard

18. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

Practice makes perfect.

enough talk though, heres some flicks.

Attached Files:

19. toopski

toopski Guest

if this is illegal spots omg how the fuck can it but chill long enough for this seems insane to me

if its legal spots thats dope

20. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

this spot is legal, though I've seen some cats pull off harder/fresher pieces than this on trains that run through where I live, I don't know how the fuck they do it.