Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. toopski

toopski Guest

haha true saw someone do a whole top to bottom 40ft tunnel not long ago when i went on holiday during the day with roller was like bullshit, after when i saw it on the news he got done as he finished n got 5 years jail but still

2. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

props @flat, loving the centrepiece.

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@flat yo you still got some wack ass extensions, that 1 on the L where you connect the vertical bar and the horizontal bar especially is bad/has to go, but your letters are starting to become more legible, like I can actually tell that A is an A even tho its not a great A

oh and yall niukkas so go vote on me and jiskas battle in beef battle thread... danke she

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

fuck your beef battle bro. you care too much lol...
    and about flat's piece, there are 2 more toppled over A's before his regular A, so that's AAAT with two lackin characs.
    I would've made my name with the sega font and the sega colors if I were you, or at least with the sega colors like gradient blue lines getting heavier to the bottom or somethign

5. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

Iunno why he's saying what "he" would do, since thats his opinion, I do my pieces the way I wanna do them, and some douche from a shit-hole country isn't gonna change my mind about it, and as for the characters, they were the 3rd and 4th ones I've ever dropped, in my personal opinion the Sonic is lacking more than the Tails.

Sure my letters might lack in structure, but atleast my piece is clean, and it pops out.

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

This one isnt as clean as your others when it comes to line cleanliness, no doubt cleanliness shows skill but cleanliness doesnt make a piece, the letters do, clealiness is just a bonus.

The tails is better than the sonic, and hes tellin ya what hed do because it can spark ideas for you in the future, im sure if one of the dudes you paint with dropped that idea on you youd prolly take it in a little different...

7. BRER

BRER Member

Flat. We all know you can do clean pieces. That has been established. So now the only way for you to improve is to work on your letter structure. I would be so much more amazed if you threw up a huge chrome piece that popped from the wall because the letters were super solid and had great flow to them and the 3d and/or shadow was so precise that it looked like it was flying at you than seeing some really crappy letters that were colored well. 3 year olds can color things in, but they cannot draw the outlines that they are filling in. One last thing, the root of graffiti is to have people read your name and know who you are without knowing who you are. Don't you want someone to be able to read what you are writing?

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I was only giving you my opinion, you don't have to do what I say, but you don't have to get butthurt either. Can you not handle a simple discussion?

9. recamE

recamE New Member

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5077_5850766668_2b74a52784.jpg
    Untitled by sirduke!, on Flickr

i know the M is messed up first time ive painted it

10. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

11. recamE

recamE New Member

12. SK2

SK2 Member

13. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

Flat, good to see something a little different. You use a lot of hard lines, I like them curves. Good can control as always.

Those characters are pretty dope.

14. jesussaves

jesussaves Senior Member

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

props on being the most successful toy

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Jesus gets me off.

17. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

props on successfully backing down...

18. ierkpeople

ierkpeople Member

19. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

I believe in a flying spaghetti monster.

20. nah!

nah! Banned

I believe in letter structure