Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

yea all those k's are old outlines. the one underneath the antlers is kinda the new stuff im trying... different style, im still having trouble tho. itll come along eventually

2. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

biting gesus, if you bite don't put it up, leave it be in your blackbook where nobody sees it, tho i love the intensinegirl sketch

3. The Silent One

The Silent One Member

If you think that's a Gesus Bite you might as well call out anyone that does a simple for writing "Scene" Messer's been writing for a while, and developed that style purely off simps back @ Mindgem forums a few years ago

4. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

ok guys all colored in, excuse anything that looks weird in the coloring this is the first time i use these watercolor pencils. also my inking was off today had horrible pen control today

DSC00162.jpg

5. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

That's 1000 times better than any shit you posted before man good job but keep working. That P looks too small for all the other letters and I'm not really feeling that little I.
    100_3241.jpg
    Anyone mind criting a handstyle exchange? Never really done handstyles.

6. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

i was a little bti to short i plan on keeping the phile name each designnew theme this oen was audio- phile
    next is necro-phile and i got ideas for a pedo-phile one. pedo bears ftw! :p

never tried handstyle or id crit he

7. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Are you trolling us Satan? You've improved greatly. Nice work and good color scheme. The one thing I notice is the letters all have different sizes to them i.e. your p is small to the h.

Rough sketch to my exchange with Slack. I'm gonna work on my S and K. Just can't get one I'm satisfied with on each.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00177_20110714_021870d7f0a239bd3aa1890de482d20c9c.jpg

8. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

Slack - Your C seems to have a bend in it that doesnt match the flow of other letters which throws it off try shorter
    DaFugg - start with basic straight letters close together and slowly rub funk on till desired affect has been reached
    Mc Satan - You're improving by leaps and bounds. Good work now Impress me again
    Jokz - The page with the antler sketch has style up the wazoo i love it the one under kills aswell try working on the K tho if i may suggest a kickback on bottom leg then horizontal gives a nice bend affect
    View attachment 610040
    View attachment 610041
    View attachment 610042
    How I spent my weekend. Well that and endless nights filled with smoke crits?

9. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

thanks guys and besides the H which i know i did to big, and teh I which i purposely made smaller, all letters follow a rough outline i sketched in. drew curved line from top and bottom of speaker up to other side of paper.
    also since i decided to leave 3d out of it i concentrate more on actually drawing. plus not having to draw only straight letters helps. i get bored easily. also im working on necro- phile now started last night

10. Messer

Messer Senior Member

idk what guro is?

dude, i havent bitten anyone, i can show you like 300 flicks of progression over like 3 years if you need proof, im not gonna lie, 666 among other crews and writers have inspired me, but if you compare that and any other piece ive done to gesus, you will see CLEARLY that i didnt bite, but thanks for the props on the girl. and thanks to the guys that had my back on this :D.

edit:crits.
    joks- im loving that first piece on the bottom of the page, you should do more like that.
    mcsatan-im not loving the speakers but some good progress, good job son.
    sin-i love your shit, exchange?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  11. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

i know about the speakers im kinda meh on them myself, but when i got down to drawign them i had an hour long brain fart. also guro is ultra violent anime if im not mistaken. guro is japanese bastardization of the english word gore. on a sidenote cause im not sure you read it int he previous page. study a bti of anatomy tits dotn have guts,nothing will come streaming otu of it in chunks like you drew. also this is just me im not a fan of the lil broken heart pin thingy

12. Messer

Messer Senior Member

haha i'll have to look that shit up then, and yeah just ftr, i started this canvas about a year back, and if you compare to the sketch i posted about a week or so back i think i have improved a little, i dont really draw straight from my head but ive been working on it recently, i usually do sketches of my friends when i have a picture to base it on...

anyways, started this just incase sin actually does want an exchange, crits would be greatly appreciated cause i like it so far, i'll post more of it in a bit:
    View attachment 610048
    ik my camera sucks nuts, i'm saving for a new one...

13. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

right horn looks liek it might need some more curving to me the fingernail on teh index finger is pointing a different direction than the finger is, pinky finger/ finger nail seems to disappear behind the writing from what i can see. besides that it looks cool. although i still have serious problems reading your stuff, nothing bad this is just something i realized. and i don't really like your N's

14. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

Sinn: your work is sick bro, i love your style and colour schemes. not a big fan of that random arrow coming off the "S" in the first piece but besides that... MONEY

15. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

yeah i was baked as fuck and teaching friends i was all like "You see this shit?!! Don't do that! See where did this big ugly fuck come from?!!!?" btw Messer ill take u up on the battle P.s the girl u drew might go with piece more if her titty was torn off instead of sliced makes for more disgust and shock value lol maybe ill do a goth exchange for ya go back to my roots

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

mcsatan, I'm gonna need you to cut back on the posting a bit mang. you don't need to reply to each and every single comment people give you... you don't wanna be a flooder
    dont reply to this. thanks.

17. Messer

Messer Senior Member

18. killamanilla

killamanilla Member

19. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

sick shit man, i really digg the second piece's 3D fill. overall nice letter structure, i dont know how i feel about the U's one long one small leg, and the E's having no hole. keep it up tho

20. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member