Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

not to be demanding but crits dammit. this was first time i bended letters and first time i do a more intricate fill so i really want crits on everything

2. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Chill out dude. If no one is critting it, it can't be too bad. You should've had the E taller to keep the symmetry with the P, but otherwise your bar widths are even for the most part and no unnecessary extensions. Keep at it and get those markers already lol

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

satan- keep working on your bars, and your 3d is off on some of the bends. dont put a hole in the dot of the I. And i think it would be better letter arrangement if it were all caps but thats just me. You have the right idea just dont get ahead of your self.

Cuore- your U looks like a L, your O looks like a lower case b a lil bit, and your R and your E are ugly. No hate just callin it as i sees it. lol But your bars are decent, i dont like the nubs either. And i can tell that your trying to get the outside of the piece to be a certain shape. dont do that yet. itll come naturally. if you concentrate on that then your not concentrating on your letters.

4. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

i need to get a job first which im working on now, after that i order markers. and sorry about that its just that even though im not very experience i give crits whenever i can. and i not a fan of ppl posting and not giving out any crits

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Mostly golden oldies

5990935351_879668b73d_m.jpg
    5991494618_48684327ae_m.jpg
    5991492910_88deb405ee_m.jpg 5990933537_0373f6f3af_m.jpg
    5991498166_72bd419ab4_m.jpg
    5990945871_06d9bb40a3_m.jpg
    5990944187_792e4ec412_m.jpg
    5990940713_aacc4b16df_m.jpg
    5991509306_5de071c9a5_m.jpg
    5991503528_5a8c936cbe_m.jpg
    5991512894_7b9bcac6b7_m.jpg 5990955131_21a749f15f_m.jpg

And dont order markers man, go to hobby lobby or a craft store or walmart and pick up some decos, markers dont matter at your level dont waste money. cop some crayolas lol

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  6. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

live in aruba no craft stores or similar here. so if im gettign markers i want markers that will let me be able to do at teh very least what these watercolor pencils allow me to do. therefore go out for good ones right away. also i love that panda skull thing. and finally im seeing PH combo main reason why i didn't do them all capital letters was because i had no idea wtf to do with the h

7. KOKADEVA

KOKADEVA New Member

Fotoattēls0185.jpg Fotoattēls0186.jpg my tools are killing me
    CRITS

8. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

straight letters! first off. for the throw up lose the whole pointy shit on the bottom make em all the same size fix the N so theres actually a middle bar. for the piece alot of work, needs to be done , CANE should look like that your drop shadow is off, lose all extensions , make your E actually legible, and try again, oh and the C on the handstyle looks like a D. but i learned that if you practice your straight letters the better you get the cleaner your style gets, the cleaner your fills get , practice makes perfect keep it up,

9. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

View attachment 610901

kinda messy cuz i am kinda drunk, and havent sketched anything in a long ass time. pretty good for almost a year of not sketching lol
    and SIMPLES SIMPLES SIMPLES.
    simples turn me on, so i stick to that

10. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

yeah you needa go bare bones simple and for the time being give up on the arrows, shadows, extensions and any other thrills. New to graff thread

11. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

12. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

fluffy - always gotta love a drunk quicky

13. Fluffy Bunnies

thats what i am talkin about

i am feelin pretty good so who wants to exchange? i got about an hour before i leave to dinner
    i write Kils/Kilsr whatever one i guess doesnt matter

14. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

kilsr love that simple, ill do an exchange ill start it now and finish when i get off work, i write Del/ Delone

15. Fluffy Bunnies

16. Fluffy Bunnies

17. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

guys just some suggestions, this is an idea i sketched real quick last night for the piece battle thread. this is jut to kinda show the concept. is it worth putting the effort into it and make a good version? or is concept not working? also i was thinking of having the E and A on the side of the mattres (im sure i misspelled it) instead of extending all the way down. give me your worst so i can see whether i do it or not

DSC00196.jpg

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

ahhhhhhhiiiiiiiii dunno bout that. i think your better off just puttin some work into a simple using some steezy bars. and caps man, E and A are both more interesting of letters in caps.

19. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

so ditch the monster under your bed concept and just do regular word? I thought well executed this could be good, but again not sure which is why i posted this lil sketch here.

20. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

Phile i already critted the uncoloured one, and im colourblind so i dont crit the colours of the piece, all i could say is, getr rid of the hole in the top of your i and yeah, i got a piece voming along quite nicely at the moment