Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

thanks dude, your fill is the tits. what paint are you using?

2. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

i use whatever i can get...belton hitcolor, molotow trash and lab packs ( watery as fuck but cheap) a little iron lak but i hate those, a montana platinum..and so on..
    youve kinda long way to go but got that basics down..at least concerning letter structure, keep workin!

3. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

thanks yo im down for more battles in the future too ill just message you

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lord plankton, you've been painting this VERY same wall and on the very same part of it for years now... it's time to move on out of your backyard you little fuck and start living up to your name calling and bickering

5. lord_plankton

yea yea, whatever happesn outsid these walls will never be exposed on this fucking forum so you can swallow a dick and choke to death being full of envy and shame.
    for real, this is what bs will ever see of me, nothing else, still i burn each n everyone of you toys here...starting with you phat, sear, seyor, and whoever thinks hes good...

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

negro quit frontin. that's the only wall you've ever painted... you probably also have a home video your mother shot of you painting in the backyard. I'm full of envy and shame? yeah I'm envious that you've got so much time to troll... wish I had that much time to chill at home like you all day long. But I don't, and yet I still go out on a weekly basis and bomb. I'm full of shame? yeah I'm ashamed to be even talking to someone as low and empty as you are.
    lol as much as I love beef, I don't have the time to shut you up once and for all with a paint battle. and boy you're calling out the wrong names here. you think you can take on seyor on a handstyle/throw battle? or sear on a piece battle?
    kid you're trippin. I wish those guys had the time/interest to destroy your ass once and for all hahaha

7. lord_plankton

cool story bro. tell me some more...

8. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lmao plankton you suck balls dude

10. lord_plankton

uhhh you hurt me right there....wanna check how much you suck in comparisson??

11. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

My 4 year old brother uses the line 'cool story bro,'
    yeah plankton pulling out the big guns ey

12. lord_plankton

as always! well, your little brother must be one bad motherfucker or you guys just tell alot cool stories where your at.

wanna b to the attle fucker?

13. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

Shit wolda been easier if you just said battle.. And my 5 year old brothers probably badder than you

14. lord_plankton

and still you didnt answer the question...sccccaarredd?

yeah i wanna meet ya lil brother n see if hes that bad

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you guys should make it interesting and up the stakes. I know your ass can take this fag out, zers...
    like whoever loses gets banned or something... now that would be an interesting battle xD
    I would've went for it myself had this forum not been crawling with mod haters :p

16. lord_plankton

you fucking asshole! come and do it yourself! fkn jerk! id go for it anyday against you, but yeah i know, youve no time, instead you waste all your time deleting comments ( in a nazi like fashion...its true, not even tryin to be somewhat objective..) ,you could spend it finally battleing me...whoever loses gets banned! all day long fucker, bombing science used to be at least a little fun but then you came along beggin to become a mod...i mean seriously how can someone want to be mod?? plus you suck at it.

so shrooms you wanna hop in, gettin banned instead of phat fuckin two?? come...

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol au contraire mon ami
    I never begged to be a mod, I applied the application like everyone else
    YOU're the one who's always whining and bitching "if I were a mod this" "if I were a mod that" "I should be a mod this and I should be a mod that" up yours, nerd.
    fuck, if I didn't know any better, I'd say this is fun as hell right here. whatchu talkin bout ******? pissing you off and watching all the truth poison leak outta you's the most fun you can have in here.
    my modding's never been objective son, if it were I wouldn't still be a mod here. the rest of the team's witness and I have no complaints in my box. so take your crap elsewhere you retard. go check the rest of the threads and find me ONE single post worth of spam/flood or flame since I became a mod, or any other kind of bad posts (excluding toy chat and toy beef)... please, go right ahead and come back with a quote... I'm a damn good mod and you better recognize it bitch

this forum's full of player haters, I'm childishly hated on the most for deleting their posts, you being one of them. I know for a fact that when THESE kind of rules are involved, I'm gonna be voted against on purpose and out of spite, just so that I get demoted/banned

I'm not gonna steep to your level and risk it. however, I will battle you without any stakes just to put you in your place. what's even better is that I'm gonna humiliate you with your own name. what the fuck do you write? full color piece.

18. lord_plankton

duuuuuude, just fuck off. i give a shit about being a mod, if i really wanted to id have handed in an application you fucktard. "my modding's never been objective" ..wow. you can never fully achieve objectivity but you should try. stooopid.
    your a good mod like a fkn police officer is a good police officer, get it? no one cares about your complainment inbox or mod references. nooooo one!

and about the battle, your a fuckin scared kid, backin down. as far as i see it im not the best liked here either so whatever youve to say to get your mod ass outa the situation do it..or better just fkn ban me again and act normal, no one will remember after a bit of time...

ahaha okay didnt read your post completely, okay. the battle is on, even though your still a coward with no backbone for saying shit about stakes but not risking your own...
    mmh lets see, what do i write..lets say ASTOK. full color background whatever you like. lets say 1 week, or 2 because you only have little time painting due to being on here all day....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

hell my bad, made a typo right there, I'm meant to say subjective instead of objective.
    but word, fuck you. and fuck that short easy word
    get with a long ass word nyekka and show me what you got. and since the round robin's on. it's gonna be you against me for the first round with the word "Mohamed" full color piece. that's one m, not two. background and charac optional.

and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?

20. lord_plankton

do you even recognize that you keep changing the conditions to your comfort?? id say fuck it you gave me the chance to choose, i chose and thats it. but the fact that i wanna battle you whatever the deal is makes me accept your poopy conditions. ahh fuck it, astok is great, you want it longer okay, put a "3" behind it faaaaaaaag

and concerning the rrb, whatever dude. so youve been ducking for a long ass time and now you want 2 battles with me. oookay. its mohammed then...for the love of god, good lord.

is it also paint battle, the muhammmed thing??