Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Australia

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by harry, Feb 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. toopski

toopski Guest

haha depends where you go for fun

was just in qld myself unlucky i didnt get out since i went with some others but found spots 4 next time

2. kaykells

kaykells Member

3. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

if ya startin out. go to cheap as chips, go lo any two dollar store that sells paint. get yourself some Australian export or 5 star. it aint quality but your styles is gonna be shit any way. then when ya better go to the graffiti/paint shops. these toys that use good paint and think there dope cos they have ironlak tags have gotta rethink there graffiti career. If ya want markers rack shoe polish from supermakets and poskas or liquid chalk from the newsagents. Liquid chalk works good on the side of unbuffed stobie polls. if ya wanna use them to tag any thing else make your own ink and use the marker

4. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I was suprized how well the liquid chalk worked..Stayed for ages! I wrecked the nib but the stuff stuck to the cerment wall for ages.

5. uber-lulzzz

uber-lulzzz Senior Member

I've not decided where i wanna go yet, Some where for the train system!

6. twisties

twisties Elite Member

^Sydney or Melbs?

7. toopski

toopski Guest

melb, syd or brissy

and yeah tho pulse u seen some of raydems stuff in adl with export fuck he still kills shit

8. uber-lulzzz

uber-lulzzz Senior Member

I'm thinking sydney, but i'll decide closer to the time! Love the aussie style dope as fuck!

9. PulseWithLife

I was on the hip hop mania with Raydms. yeah i seen down in richmond his props like where the fuck do i know that name from then it hit me. Australian export is all good. most of the paint ive used is export. but if ya wanna get serious with ya graffiti peiceing and tags then ya gotta get the good paint. Theres alot of cunts in Adelaide that kill shit with export. its the big difference between Adelaide and the Gold Coast

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  10. toopski

toopski Guest

yeah didnt see overly heaps of graff while i was on goldy tbh thought id see much more

yeah exports the go when the cash flow is low

11. Staff Member
    newz12

newz12 Administrator

12. PulseWithLife

yeah 99 percent of the graff i saw in the gold coast was quality paint. ya see more people using cheap paint here but got dope styles. make it look good

13. toopski

toopski Guest

yeah i rekon i live off export most times cept when ive been able to actually have cash for paint

14. Eatingsnowflakes

Eatingsnowflakes Senior Member

15. Eatingsnowflakes

16. Eatingsnowflakes

17. PulseWithLife

Any one got photos of there props ? or what ''might'' be ya props. dont be shy its all love up in ere holmes

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  18. PulseWithLife

19. PulseWithLife

123 to wattle park.jpg 2000497513950288499_rs.jpg aft.jpg bash7 Adelaide.jpg Naze Prop in background RIP.jpg Adelaide Hebrew Congregation needs you.jpg

even if ya gotta steal....post the flicks

20. PulseWithLife