Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

2. phoe

phoe Senior Member

afarm7.static.flickr.com_6201_6052031384_11ddd5a6e0_b.jpg afarm7.static.flickr.com_6072_6057045809_a875603c23_b.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  3. EmptyKrylon

EmptyKrylon Member

4. buttqueef

buttqueef Senior Member

5. DizoeRCA

DizoeRCA Senior Member

weekendshit... had a funny day with CORE & KEON (RCA)...
    those MEWTS-stylez are hot like fire... big up (!)

P1030147.jpg
    CKD.jpg

6. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

Nice Dizoe...quick in tha heat... Great day out with Lesen,rukis,crave,fes,nacs,jnasty,theme an all the others who rolled out to kick it for tha day
    ai135.photobucket.com_albums_q148_keepsicks_254748_10150341287136779_507136778_9400953_361899_n.jpg

7. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

8. DizoeRCA

DizoeRCA Senior Member

thanks! check this wall, done with my homies KEON (RCA), CORE (RCA) & SWED (FZK) a couple of weeks ago:

P1020105_2.jpg

DKSC.jpg

peace

Attached Files:

9. paintfaceVT

paintfaceVT Senior Member

Screen shot 2011-08-22 at 9.02.10 PM.jpg

This is not meant to seem like a diss or hating or anything negative simply giving crits on things I dont like, trying to help yah out.

white areas- weird structure, those little curly Q's throw off the structure, the little end thing on the bottom of the "R" just looks weird, if you had it going the other way it would look better. on the bottom of the "S" the weird cross thing that connects the "S" to the "E" honestly, I would suggest you stop trying to connect those two letters, and that leg of the "S" that shoots behind the connecty thing shouldnt be there or you should make it so you can see it or it comes through the other letter.

Red Areas - stuff you do to often and shouldnt do so much.

Blue Areas - stuff you shouldnt do.

Green Areas- stuff you should do more often.

Purple areas - your 3d correct, very simple, but yet the stuff in the 3D is weird it annoys me, and I know your trying to be more original, but you should do one design and do it repeatedly not just random designs in the 3D.

Overall a good piece, needs work, but everyone does.
    stay up homie.

10. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

i say do the opposite of everything he says you should do

11. paintfaceVT

im not saying he should do it, there crits he take em or leave em dont care.

12. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

perhaps he dosent want his pieces to look like yours would. maybe he likes these little do-dads. critism is for cats who have no idea what bar structure and flow [etc] is. generic shit to help build letters. he's past that. its all trial and error based on what he likes from here on. he's improving quite fine and thats one of his better pieces ive seen. let the man do his own thing. work on your own. you seem to be throwing critism around in a condescending manner, but thats just how i see it.

he does have a flickr he posts along with his pieces. you can drop critism there or in a message. to avoid this becoming the toy pieces thread and kids coming in here looking for critism from people who can piece better.

2cents, ciao

13. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

honestly, I would suggest you stop trying to connect those two letters, and that leg of the "S" that shoots behind the connecty thing shouldnt be there or you should make it so you can see it or it comes through the other letter.

Red Areas - stuff you do to often and shouldnt do so much.

Blue Areas - stuff you shouldnt do.

Green Areas- stuff you should do more often.

im not saying he should do it, there crits he take em or leave em dont care.

^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

14. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

15. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

Hey i appreciate people trying to help, as long as dudes aint being assholes its all good
    I most deff. take crits into consideration from the right folks, but at the end of the day I'll still probably do what comes to mind at the wall you know
    Like Ras said its all trial and error from here, hopefully I can just get the flow and connections of things down soon, just takin baby steps!
    Respect to all who respect me.

16. MekMoney

MekMoney Moderator

17. SHUT

SHUT Senior Member

* tear * so good. I was so happy I got to watch mek paint at bboy bbq. You should post that piece mek.

18. DizoeRCA

DizoeRCA Senior Member

19. paintfaceVT

so apparently crits arent welcome anymore, ight thanks for knowing I was just showing respect sear, thats all, trying to help some kids out, I know about everything you just said Guy Guyer, dont really care it was directed towards sear.

20. Ani-33

Ani-33 Moderator

almost have made my way around the whole building...jus the front left but i don't think the owner will go for it.

"RIP MT FUJI" I will miss your sushi and your smiling faces

100_1171.jpg
    100_1173.jpg 100_1175.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011