Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Feel free to crit the fuck out of this. I'm having some trouble with more technical style.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00276_20110822_01588a34d2c5c5d662eb75a4e3ced0d80e.jpg

2. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

oh ok, ive seen both the lizard and wizard guy a bunch of times, so its nice to finally know were they came from. thanks man

MN Nice - there is to much negative space between the M and U and the E and S. also if u flipped the M it would look better

crits please
    bubble.JPG

3. KnoxIn

KnoxIn Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6458/img20110822005058.jpg

lines aren't clean and whatnot but just want crits about letter structure and style, i think my N looks retarted but crit the hell out of it any advice would be appreciated

Ewal- i like it its pretty clean, would like to see it with a fill to add some flavor its plain, but like i said its clean so i like it
    Mues- i think your E needs some work, it looks out of place to me with the rest of the letters i think its just cuz how theres not too much to it, but i really like the style, i would just keep at it

4. SEKA24

SEKA24 New Member

i like the a and m but I'm not sure about that e if thats what it is
    but yea the rest of the letters look good in my opinion

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  5. Slip709

Slip709 Member

knoxln that A is banggging.
    As for the N, its pretty simple. But if you had those lines a little sharper i think it would look dope.
    Maybe try to encorporate a wave in one of the legs or somthing similar to what you did with the A

Just my 2 cents, by no means am i "good" hah

6. Beastizm

Beastizm Banned

yea bro i agree on the 'a' shit is fresh but the fat part coming off the middle of your 'e' is what looks wierd ,make that part skinnier to look like the rest of the letter

7. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

8. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

mn nice- dont flare the bars so much and bring those letters together. and that U is retarded.
    Ewal- thats gettin there. work on the E, its pretty weird. but if you fattened teh W a lil and lost the extension and made the horizontal bar on the L not a bubble it would look pretty dope.
    Knoxin- practice those M and N's you got, and it could turn to something good. but you gotta start over on that E.

bored on an airplane... aha, hit me with usefull crits
    [Broken External Image]:http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/matthew1o/securedownload-4.jpg

9. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

a woman of the police sucked my cock!
    But damn Dankbudz i like your letters, clean and simple.

10. killamanilla

killamanilla Member

11. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

diggin the last one.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

hell yeah, that last one is dope

13. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

14. Beastizm

Beastizm Banned

15. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

aight Ster like it, the last one is dopest

16. PETER

PETER Elite Member

akcanvas.JPG What do you guys think?

17. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

001.jpg

crits?

Peter - like it more than the one before, lines can much cleaner and the handies are bad, but overall it looks good. Nice colours is it only paint or also markers or something

18. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

Bottom page bump.

19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

indeed the hadies are super bad... I was getting super lazy. I can paint over it and do it again. It's spray paint on canvas and the details are paint marker. My other one was brush with some pasty ass acrylic. I have a few others I am working on I'll post up soon. Thanks. As for you piece I like the direction you're going. I would drop the arrow on the bottom of the T and the way this flows I might make the o, r, e in a cursive fashion. The direction of the E looks promising to me but the execution needs some work keep working on it. It creates a big gap where the BS is. This is a close up of a really bad attempt to conveigh what I had in mind. I should have tilted the O and R to give it a little more cursive feel among otherthings. Keep it up. ore.jpg

20. PETER

PETER Elite Member

@Beast> not a bad start. You're missing 3d on the top of the S, in the hole of the A, and the top of the K. Your 3d seems to change directions a bit too. Put a dot somewhere and use a ruler if you have to. Take your time with it and attention to detail. Keep it up.