Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha adamo, rollin are we?

anyways, car2nist might be going to amsterdam for the summer! all of you interested in actually going too, we should meet up, smoke up, and drink up! ITS ALL GOOD! whoever is interested, it IS expensive, youll need prolly 1200 bucks to go, and have a nice time, but its worth it... I need to escape from SC, and we all know it, so this summer, IMMA BE ON A PLANE! I'd really like to see other people go so we could meet up, herbal remedy.

2. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

This is the grittiest picture that has ever been posted on this forum.

3. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

dirty kids dirty bongs, dirty.. .candles?

4. element503

element503 Elite Member

maybe one of you could clear this up for me. how come when people are high, some peoples pupils get smaller ( mine ) and some get bigger ( adamos )

ive always wondered

5. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

My friend...that was a different kind of high that made my pupil bigger. Not the sweet ol mary jane B)

6. element503

element503 Elite Member

My friend...that was a different kind of high that made my pupil bigger. Not the sweet ol mary jane B) [/b][/quote]
    oh i get ya ;) but some of my friends get bigger pupils and some get smaller pupils. why?

7. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

my pupils are large normally... if im really cooked off of weed/hash i have pretty large pupils... last time i was on shrooms my eyes were white with a solid black circle in the middle... there was just a super thin line of color left.

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

on x, when you look in the mirror, they remind you of a big teddy bears eyes...

adamo's pupils are a prime example lol

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

oh i get ya ;) but some of my friends get bigger pupils and some get smaller pupils. why? [/b][/quote]
    Pupils increase/decrease in circumfrence depending on the amount of light in your vision. Go in your bathroom turn on the light and look in a mirror, then turn off the mirror and watch your pupils expand.

10. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

turn off the mirror lol i wish it was that easy sometimes lol

11. joust

joust Elite Member

i only go to this thread for the pictures haha.

i got caught with a vape (nice one too), and a half bottle of SoCo (southern confort wiskey). It sucked, my rents dident really care too much. Man that vape riped though, and now its gone.

RIP The Unnamed Vape.

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

TRUST ME BITCHES, PLENTY AND PLENTY AND PLENTY OF PICS WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE DAM (im leavin prolly mid-june)

13. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Y'all ever been in "love" on extacy and the next day not want anything to do with her cause she may love you back?

14. EZY

EZY Senior Member

wot the hell you mean by in 'love' on exstacy or woteva you talkin about?

15. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i fell in love w/ the way a pillow felt.... X:

16. l33t.b0mb3r.hax0r.ntr

l33t.b0mb3r.hax0r.ntr Senior Member

17. EZY

EZY Senior Member

ive got a crazy ass fucked up lookin bottle bong i made its fucken ace but looks well trippy ill see if i can get a pic hooked up soon

18. Most_Ndg

Most_Ndg Member

19. EZY

EZY Senior Member

why the fuck u jus postin 'hi' in every thread u jus tryna get ur fucken posts up, wots the fucken point in that ?

20. MAST

MAST Elite Member

haha my friend was rollin at his school, and he said he wouldnt stop rubbing the couch, and he just picked up some sandpaper, and he liked the way it felt, so he started eating it...hahaha