Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. knowtheledge

knowtheledge Senior Member

childish beef in here was buggin me out at first but now its just funny word up

2. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

O is too big, z kills the flow, too much space beetwin t and z, the upperline could come off more clean and i dont digg the connections of letters to upperline. the 3d/background thing is bad, dont do that.

here u go, crit with no hate.

3. ceaze

ceaze Member

i agree fully, that black 3d backround KILLS that already half dead peice. if your Z wasnt so blah it might flow with the peice and give it some life.

4. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

are you still alive? i thought we agreed you were going to killyouself reach?
    @snees ceaze
    the Z pisses me off the most, like you said it kills the flow, but i couldnt put a bend in it like all the others without the Z looking REALLY retarded. i personally think the background makes it jump off the page, like its supposed too. its not finished, but thanks for the helpful crits.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  5. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

this thread is wack no one posts anything good

6. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

and your really helping by filling the thread with beef and bullshit, thanks for that, anyways on to what this thread was made for, this is a sticker i made last night. crits?
    toxic 005.jpg

7. thotz.one

thotz.one Banned

? idk any bone that looks like that in my neck? i would have made the C a bloody spinal cord. pretty cool theme tho.

8. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

2nd one is the best dawg

9. =Millix=

=Millix= Member

Picture 10.jpg

Picture 12.jpg Picture 6.jpg

Definitely need to go back and work on simples. Rushed through to try to find a dope style of my own, and missed the whole process of finding a style. I fucking suck

Edit: to give some context, I've only been writing graff seriously since about April, always been interested in it, but I could never draw. Drawing has never been my thing, ever. But for some reason it clicks in my brain differently now. Plus, plenty of my friends have been tagging for years and never ever thought to toss up a piece, let alone draw it. Plus, I mainly put up politically driven stickers, with a few icons I have.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  10. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Ribcage crit mine on the last page. The new one you're doing is gonna look dope. I think the left half of your R is ugly.

11. Mr.Hater_666

Mr.Hater_666 Member

Crit my last shit? I need help with the H.

Ribcage- gettin fresh with the reach shit

12. =Millix=

=Millix= Member

x.jpg

yE6eoc1317189431.jpg

Need to draw some more permanent icons to scan and print more and more picture. So far, most of my stickers are stolen shipping labels and My name is stickers. don't usually scan those. (the scan shown is about four or five months old.)

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      209.4 KB
      Views:
  13. bdubb

bdubb Member

^that digital stuff is weird but it looks dope...
    1029112202.jpg
    did this without really thinking about letter structure or anything so feel free to give me shit for it

14. =Millix=

=Millix= Member

Picture 13.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could crit on this. A cat I met (can't name him or the crew, since I'm new, could fuck 'em up), said I should stick to this sort of style.

15. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

it sucks got damn it all sucks so hard. seriously, i cant read that shit at all. Youve convinced me we need a bbook thread for what the fuck ever is worse than toys. get tha shit outta here.

he told you to stick with that style? ahahaha what a fuckin clueless ass toy. gawwwwwd im so elite.

16. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

17. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

10262011049.jpg

bump, posted it in toy chat thread, wasent spotted. Some crit on diz pls.
    fuck, handies and throw are very weak.

edit: deleted the crown on bottom left, still looks like shit, lol.

18. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

389756_233194880075180_100001540101387_652433_1057495674_n.jpg
    @sneez - are those real. i'd like to see those throwies on a lager scale like really work on that bottom one alot i'd like 2 C it after a month of work. what else if I can jus ask is your pic your personal photo?

@millix&bdubb - spend some dough on office depot composition books ...yeah

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  19. Shell703

Shell703 Senior Member

DAEK - Try using another color for the 3d to really make it "pop" using the same color with weak shading doesn't do anything, the pyramid is out of place and random, and the highlights need work, and your forcefield is uneven among other things

Tempo - work on bars

Reach - Get those bars the same with all the way though, the top right bar of the R is too skinny and the two leg bars are different sizes, the left is too skinny and the right is too fat; for example. Good height and length except for the end H is too short on the bottom, Your 2 d is off on some places like the lower right leg of the R, should be a shadow below the leg not above, and the bump on the lower E leg should be lower.

Happy Halloween Bitches!

View attachment 616212

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

? adress people as their screen name, not the name thats on the paper. thank you.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011