Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Miss Elite

Miss Elite New Member

hey i'm from australia too, i started doing graffiti like 2 weeks ago because i was on tumblr (any one heard of it?) and people were posting pictures of stencils and peoples bubble writing on walls and i was like WOW, i want to do that. has anyone heard of Cope? and like that famous guy Banksy? NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIM BEFORE.

Fuck that ^^^. I'm new to this site too, it's nice to read up on everyone's thoughts and see people's artworks, I'm actually enjoying the hip hop talk on this site than the actual graff talk haha. I've been doing graffiti since I started drawing (4 years old?) but I'm still a fucking toy, major toy... Plus where I live is shit, no decent art stores and I've got to buy all my supplies online and shit.

Anyways, I feel like a bit of a punk with this post... Shiiiit.

2. mellowmanic22

mellowmanic22 New Member

anybody else doing work in buffalo new york here?

3. Areous

Areous New Member

Okay, im a total toy. Brand new at this, and i don't even have a name yet, I was hoping for help so i don't pick something totally retarded. I was thinking of using the name i have for this site Areous. But no one i know really says they like it. They want me to do some gay names like Crazy J or something. any help would be appreciated. and ill gladly take the abuse that i deserve for being an ignorant toy.

4. theEmenhiser

theEmenhiser Member

Yo, I'm Emenhiser. I like to climb on things, mountain bike, and write my name on stuff. Usually in an artful fashion with a bunch of colors and stuff. You know, all that mess. Benn at it for about 3 1/2 close to 4 years. Not that that really matters. I usually hang around Athens.

5. lurker

lurker New Member

whos this fella called thread???????

6. lurker

lurker New Member

start your own

7. STLWraith

STLWraith New Member

Im STLWraith obviously im from stlouis MO. Just getting in to the graffiti scene ive been drawing on paper for too long. Anyone from the St louis area pm me.

8. snal

snal Member

Hi im from Plovdiv,Bulgaria,I write Veko and been drawing on paper like stlwraith for a shitload of time so i started not long ago onto the streets :)

9. Apse One

Apse One Member

APSEone. I've been writing a few years and bombing a bit over a year. I've posted pics twice and had my posts removed. why is that?

10. SCAM*oNe

SCAM*oNe Senior Member

Not sure? But I've been writing for about a year and haven't posted apic yet I write SCAM.

11. HipHopAdept

HipHopAdept Member

12. RXpress123

RXpress123 Member

Sup, I'm new... hoping to learn and improve my writing skills from this site. I write Scoob.

13. Mad_serious

Mad_serious New Member

1. steal you're paint 2. run from the cops _always_ 3. Don't go over other people's graffiti. damn fucking simple. FIND YOU"RE OWN SPOTS. fucking pussy's these day are just handed the fucking the title "king" no one is fucking KING. True Kings live in our hearts and minds and our over 50 because they started this shit long before you where born. They don't fucking sell drugs and pretend to be graffiti vandals, and when get snapped dog out everyone they sucked up too. in one hand they fuck shit up, in the other they drinking and partying with the establishment. You can't have it both ways. Go ask your fucking lawyer, I got my middle finger to the fucking "LAW" also I like to shit talk cause its the fucking internet. FTP crew 4eva. also I'm new here cause I've been busy painting every fucking thing in my fucking way. yeah FUCK!

14. Cathera

Cathera Member

What's up Bombingscience. Cathera, just like it says...the first experiences I had with graffiti was in highschool when I used to shoplift candy bars and markers. I'm past stealing now and I even submitted some of my 'work' on deviantart. It was cool for a while but it got lame quickly. Most of the shit on my page is noobish anyway.

Anyway...hoping to get some legitimate graff tips from an actual community. BombingScience can do that, right?

15. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

jus so u kno all these dudes are thinkin bout is..... graffiti .

16. Cathera

Cathera Member

17. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

18. GRAFFITYRULEZ

GRAFFITYRULEZ Member

19. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

Hello Everyone and Welcome all new comers my name is Zeke and I hope to meet some cool people on here and to bring some cool things to the forums.

ッℤëкℯ

20. JUANASAUNA

JUANASAUNA Member

mine llama Juanasauna can I have some more tequila?