Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

wood stain is more of a thinner, and will only mix with other oil based liquids if its at the right ratio, if not it will seperate.

2. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Thanks Rib. (Btw, I'm taking advice. And doing more simps with flow) But still... Fuck you. =]

3. spiltink

spiltink Banned

what is the right ratio

4. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

Should I get change my rusto cans into female cans or just go steal/buy some good female caps??

5. Takeiteasy

Takeiteasy Member

The last part is crucial.

6. spiltink

spiltink Banned

can i make a pen ink with the wood dye? it says it contains naptha

or can you give me some wood dye ink recipies

7. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

fucking google it or stop using wood dye

8. spiltink

spiltink Banned

i tried mixing wood dye/stain with white spirits its the same

its not just soemthing i can google gay shit comes up

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the ratio of ink to wood dye should be 19/20. Your base should be the ink you had, and you should have just put a few drops in it. post picture of what kind of woodstain your using.

AS for making ink with wood stain as the base, is stupid. Your better off just putting the woodstain in your mop. Woodstain is already a mixture of liquids, adding mineral spirits is going to thin it out even more, and dilute the staining potency.

you know, your mother and father are going to be very upset when they find out your wasting all their product

10. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

Ok I've checked the paint mixes and stuff on here but does anyone have a good mix for white ghetto krink?

11. spiltink

spiltink Banned

this is what i have
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.raygrahams.com/catalog/images/CWDAP250.jpg

when i mixed it with spirits i was doing a recipie from the ink recipie thread

ill try adding a little bit

and i racked it it was too easy

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  12. Question

Question Banned

okay...sooo ive drawn a throwie in pencil on my wall and now i need to know what markers to use pleezzeee respond

13. spiltink

spiltink Banned

14. spiltink

spiltink Banned

paint and paint thinner

15. Question

Question Banned

okay i sounded pretty toy dere but what i mean is this is really precise shit and krink is too drippey soo i need somtin non drippy but durable ???

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

so your putting regular brown with red? your gonna get a shitty poop color... that wont really even stain that hard. My advice to you, is go to a hardwarestore or lobby place and try and find some RIT. Its just a powder dye that you add water or alcohol too. Depending upon how much ink you already have and its base, rit might be able to mix in straight with the premade ink. Based on what youve said, your working with a water based ink, so the rit dye should easily be soluble in it, and make it stain harder. Expirement with it if you can find it, hopefully your in the US, or else Idk what your gonna have to use.

You can also make ink with just rit. 1/4 cup alchohol and 1/8 vinegar per half the box of dye

17. spiltink

spiltink Banned

umm im using nero d inferno red and i have never seen rit dye im in the uk so

and im using mahogony red wood dye

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

ur fucked, give up now

19. spiltink

spiltink Banned

ok i mite just kill myself

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

please, do that.

Rit is/commonly used as a fabric dye. So just look for some kind of arts and crafts hobby store out there and try to find some powder dye. Drop that shit in your ink, and then maybe, just maybe, add a few DROPS of your woodstain because you are sooo compelled to us it