Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

You sound like you're a real hard ass. I should leave you alone.

faggot.

2. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

im not gonna entertain your stupid fucking opinions any longer.you suck, so does everything you have ever written on bs or otherwise, eat shit and die.

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

2mor! enough!
    @phil: oh okay, nevermind then.

4. DERK.ONE

DERK.ONE Guest

5. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Why does that face look familiar

6. KingKozmik

KingKozmik Member

Photo11121117.jpg Photo11261555.jpg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  7. DERK.ONE

DERK.ONE Guest

yo stick to the notepads n blackbooks. Thats not appealing to the eye whatsoever. Get a feel for your throw on paper n then practice it somewhere private till its street worthy. keep at it tho im not tryin to discourage.

8. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

9. SCAM*oNe

SCAM*oNe Senior Member

can't lie mase your buddies suck ass hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

10. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

Liking that throwie Derk

11. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

that throw needs an outline bro, should've used the white for that rather than doing lighting. And, not to be a dick, but those leaves or whatever just look wack.

12. Jiska Matos

Jiska Matos Senior Member

13. r4wrs4uce

r4wrs4uce Member

Well might of turned out better if you had an actual outline but your letters are definately distinguisable and whats the little like pot leaf coming out the end? Don't have that unless its gonna be like some godlike thing of art and the colors of the leaf dont't mix with the rest of the piece make sure all your colors flow, Your A is a little bit to small your throwie would be better if it didn't seem so outline, its a decent throwie you just need to work on the little stuff.

Work on keeping the size of your letters the same
    Color flow
    Work on your little star thing in the bottom doesn't look right
    Keep it on the paper before you go out, no point in wasting a wall if you don't even have down what your gonna throw up

14. randomkiddo

randomkiddo Member

can i get some feedback on this shit boys? much apreciated! 2011-11-30 09.47.25.jpg 2011-12-12 17.09.00.jpg 2011-12-24 20.20.03.jpg

15. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

That toss is dope. Pieces need more structure though.

16. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

See how the lines on your piece are all squigly and unclean? Work on smooth solid strokes of the hand while maintaining the right angle with a wall. If you clean those up, and don't go over your outline with bars from the 3d, yo shit will improve bunches. Bombing helps with these things

and I just thought of this(these are all things I myself do a shitty job with) when you are going in for one big line on a letter you just gotta pound that outline into your head you know? Like when you got this huge long line you gotta get out on like the side of an o or any big curve and you just fuck it up halfway through? Shit's a buzzkill.....this kinda turned into me ranting but whatever

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

18. Mori

Mori Senior Member

That's dope for sure phat.what kinda paint do you guys rock out there in the middle east?

19. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

20. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

ey yo phats, i gots to say somthin bout your peice.

I would shorten all those extensions on top bars of p and t nad a's middle bar. bit thicker boath middle bars on h. the top and bottom bars of s are too wide and s in not in proportions. Fill seems fine to me, could be also a bit cleaner. Highlights are fine. Mistakes in 3D dont bother me, but bg is complete bullshit phat, wtf u doin? Im sure you can do it better.