Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Damn Pete thats way clever, never thoight bout that, I usually pay 2.99 a can of Rusto.

2. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

yeah over here a can of fiddly bits is 3.89 a can and it's like water, so you have to pay 7 bucks a can for white knight or export which aren't that bad

3. PETER

PETER Elite Member

2.99 for rust-o aint bad. here its like 5 bucks.

4. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Ya Co has bomb prices at local hardware. But id still rather pay a dollar for it when I decide to pay lol

5. PETER

PETER Elite Member

No doubt. that's about 2 extra cans for the same price. For me I'd be gettin almost 4 or 5 depending on where I go. I can't get cought up stealing so that's what I do and if they catch me I just say sorry I thought they where the same price and carry on. But it's super unlikely when they are busy. I go to Meijer which is like walmart but better.

6. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

well today sucked, i had to go to the school and get my stuff for this year(school starts in a couple of days) and all my mates i bomb with were busy, and i would have been heaps sketchy by myself

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

1. export aint $7 man their more like $4 where are u buying these $7 export from ur getting ripped off.
    2. what bunnings do u go to that doesnt have the tins in a cage? all the bunnings round here store them in cages.

8. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

well i live near brisbane, their is this place called Morayfield(Mo-Town) near Caboolture and the paint is sitting on the shelf freely, at the super cheap auto the paint is locked up and i haven't checked overflow yet, if you want i can get a picture

9. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

nah dont get a pic i believe you.

10. Colors

Colors Banned

yeah i got a question, i cant try it out myself because i cant find any caps so, if i use like a needle or something like that and use it to make the hole on the cap bigger will it become a fatter cap or will it just turn out retarded?

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

12. Colors

Colors Banned

damn. thanks though for the answer

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

check out the slit in any male cap's stem. skinny caps have none, or a realllllly thin one. fat caps have a wide one.
    this controls how much paint and pressure goes through the cap. fat caps need to have more paint spray out of them to compensate for their large spray radius. or else they'll be veeeery light and the paint won't be enough to cover the surface you're painting well.
    on the other hand, skinny caps don't need to have a lotta paint spray out of them because they have a really concentrated spray pattern... they spray just enough (which is little) to cover the small surface they're intended for.

better?

14. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

What is a wicked? What are different throwie and tag hand styles? How do I know a style native to a region near me if there are no writers here?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

just follow your instinct. it is ALWAYS right.

a wicked is a wicked

16. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Thanks. Also how long did you write before you started bombing? I don't even really have a tag or a throw yet. What should I invest in? I have 2 sketch pads and a bunch of different kinds of markers. Should I practice my tag in pen/ pencil first before I practice with a marker?

What do you mean by a wicked is a wicked. Sorry I ask a lot of questions haha.

17. Colors

Colors Banned

Where i live, wicked is just like saying 'hella' in california or 'mad' before an adjective...haha and dude stick to your book you should wait till you got some skill and look like you know what your doing.
    and yeah phat i feel you thanks man

18. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

a wicked is also a hand, it's a philly style, once a pone a time i was obsessed with them... than i realised they were way to hard and gave up :p

19. Colors

Colors Banned

thats probably what he meant haha so my answer is retarded. well atleast now you know what to say where i live

20. 9ToTheOH

9ToTheOH Senior Member

Thank you bro, that was exactly what I was looking for. I knew it was a handstyle associated with Philly. But I thought they had them all over.