Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Just had my ex txt me some old drawings I did of her name. I just wanna see if they are legible.
    kristen1.jpg
    kristen2.jpg
    edit to add a couple newer ones.
    blue antik.jpg
    shellie.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  2. Colors

Colors Banned

3. SteezeFuhDayz

SteezeFuhDayz Member

nothingbutnet.jpg
    quick sketch. crits would be much appreciated haha

4. Colors

Colors Banned

i deleted my last commment but week you got the crits i hope...PHAT got bored and did a phat piece, dont mind the 3d looking part its retarded.
    phatter.jpg

5. Wonky

Wonky Senior Member

I can't read them Peter

6. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@peter go more simple
    @naked nice book man keep up the work

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

thanks yo thats nice of u

8. PETER

PETER Elite Member

lol right on. Kristen. They are from 98. The others are from around 2003ish.

Gemer: Thanks. I've never really taken my art seriously and never took advantage of resources like this to lear the foundations. I just would draw from time to time and that's what happend.

9. PETER

PETER Elite Member

10. PETER

PETER Elite Member

dank.jpg

here's that Dank Dank. I was hiding my poor letters behind huge arrows. I got a few free tshirts for it.

11. kwu

kwu Senior Member

naked with that illy stee! and peter finish that purple/blue one it looks rude!

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7001_6732102777_f4e4bf3770_z.png

12. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Thanks KWU. I was using my friend's colored pencils. I'm going to have to find some that come close to matching. I love the I on that piece. I am diggin' the piece you just posted. I am finding that bottom extention on the last letter confusing. My head is telling me it's Khan, but I am seeing Khao.

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

14. PETER

PETER Elite Member

damn it Phat. I have to get on my phone to see your stuff.... I like the bit on top. I suggest making the bits in the O look more like fangs and use a green to make venom drip from them. Your M for your throw is better, alot better. I forget who mentioned it but I was in agreement that it was too big. The upper handy on the left the M has too many humps. I like the one below it a lot better. The throw V is cool. The one next to it has potential. It seems like your M should be visible in the hole of the O almost. I would use the top of the E to model the top right of the N and M. The blocky piece at the bottom is good. I would like to see it with more care put into it. The handy on the right is nice.Play with that and a capital E if it doesn't work stick with the lowercase it works with the O. I'm not feeling the one with the family guy looking mouth at all. I'd like to see you do a VM throw and some how use Venom's spider logo in something.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  15. Colors

Colors Banned

kwu your k is pretty nasty, the extension at the top of the n is a lil weird,
    phat the thing i like most on that is the handstyle at the top

16. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Phat I would say on that bottom straight, actually show the left side of the E, to me that always looks better.

Just a flick.

IMAG0193.jpg

17. Colors

Colors Banned

skewr i think you should go more simple, and in my opinion i think that w is too covered and the r is too far apart, and those extensions at the bottom of the r, well you could take em out. try some simples

18. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

^ I knew the R wasn't so hot. I've been trying/testing new things, just majority of them seem to fail. I'll rock out some more simples to help my letter development.

19. Colors

Colors Banned

dont worry its not terrible haha yeah just do some simples over and over youll notice you change little things everytime and then those develop

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

thanks peter. the reason you can't see my flicks is coz I upload them on facebook and facebook is blocked on you PC.
    the bottom blockbuster was just for fun, didn't put any effort into it (not like it needs any.. but the lines are shakey and stuff. could've been much cleaner) I was just in need of something to fill the page up with possible stuff I could paint later on with this new name.

but anyway CRIT THE THROW!!!! CRIT THE THROW!!!! CRIT THE THROW!!!! !!!