Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

it doesn't look like you even try, tempo

did these during a power outage, the characters face is wonky as fuuck

AND KID UP THERE ^^^ don't write sedeone or sede.... you're a birch

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. Evow1

Evow1 Senior Member

top one is dope^

3. Hick94

Hick94 Senior Member

ya same seder nice little 3d effect on the first one and temp the best advice i can say quality over quantity...theres no point in half assin a sketch per day, ive seen better from you...if you dont have time just do one every 2 days or whatever suits you....
    [Broken External Image]:http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3086/img0003jxg.jpg

4. Colors

Colors Banned

seder that top one rapes face.
    and tempo im getting like legit pissed haha keep your bars the same width! use bars! look up graffiti for beginners damn

5. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

Dank sorry I dont meet your standards bro but I will try harder and maybe one day you'll feel my shit. peace

6. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

HICK -
    crits on the bottom, save the ink for when you get a realblackbook, i used to to that and i look back and I'm just like fuck, wish i had those colors now. lol

BUT connect the bars on the H and K and pay attention to bar width, like that fatty C, it should have more of and oval shape cut out of the center. and spacing between letters, you got neg. space in the H and K but crammed the IC in between, you coulda made the I more vertical so there was a bit of space to the left and if you narrowed the bars of the C it wouldn't be half bad.
    hope you understand what i said, but another thing about colors is it is distracting, and if you are trying to improve your letter structure, you can't really look at it as critically if you throw on all these colors that you think are filthy or some shit

Dempo, maybe one day someone else can fulfill your fantasy of "feeling your shit" but I'm good on that

COLORS, in case you wanna peep this before 3d is on n shit. also i get more credits for post in it more... lolz imma probably do a few more NAKED cuz its an ill word

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  7. Colors

Colors Banned

damn dude that looks tight! haha get all the credits you can... and i might redo yours too, possibly if i dont suck at sketching tonight. that already looks ill without that seder 3d

8. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

lol thanks man, and foreal, i am getting some free shipping.

9. Colors

Colors Banned

wothless.jpg ehh i just like the n. crit this junk if you want, mostly the k because the k is wack.

10. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

Oh of course I should have expected you to say that. Thanks for your concern anywho

11. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@ wonky i call them freestyles because i dont erase

12. Colors

Colors Banned

breaking this down into 3 parts. Crits are definitely welcome.

this is my piece without the outline so you can actually see the bleeding letters
    bleedingnakednooutline.jpg

This is the finished product with the forcefield, but i feel like the forcefeild ruined the whole piece
    bleedingnakedforce.jpg

This was my favorite stage of the piece that i should not have given a bad force. Just pretend this is the finished product not the forcefield one bleedingnakedoutlined.jpg

13. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

i like the force i think the letters pop a little more , here is one i did for the piece battle

006.jpg

14. Colors

Colors Banned

holy poop dude that ones sick. im just not a fan of the connections, not saying they are bad i just dont like connections haha. i have no crits dude, all the letters seem nice to me, good job

15. 'Crook'

'Crook' Senior Member

yeah you're right colors that ones sickk !!

16. Wonky

Wonky Senior Member

17. kwu

kwu Senior Member

dope naked.. your stee is so consistent, only crit I can shoot your way is the right bar of the n meets the left one a lil weird, kinda makes it look like an m but not really cause I know its an n, maybe if you dropped that bottom line of the connection so that the bar meets horizontally. dope nonetheless homie

and that cutlas is grime too, though the thin connections are extra

some exchanges tryna expand the letter vocab, crits welcome n hit me up if you wanna exchange i'm always down

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7024_6738536173_4be7b47eca_z.jpg

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7164_6739555883_94e73f0d3a_z.jpg

18. Colors

Colors Banned

kwu your style is so dope man, and i feel you on my n situation haha. only thing i can really say about yours are that i know they arent what you write, but the mokas is the dopest IMO, but the N in zeno(i think) the middle bar i just dont like the way its bent, makes it look a little weird, and the z is tilted more than the other letters. thats really all i have, keep it up man.

And if you haven'talready, go vote in the Toy Piece Battle, we only need a few more voters, so go and vote!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  19. nkzs

nkzs Member

I've been writing sede since 2009 so ill prolly continue to do so. Not saying I'm good or anything, clearly I'm still in the toy section. Just looks like if you want the name get out there and start bombing cause you've got catching up to do in that sense.

20. Colors

Colors Banned

So long as you dont bite each other and you dont live right next to each other you're good. although i see why seder doesnt want someone writing the same thing without the last letter haha, and youve been writing since 09 and thats what you got? Dankbudz is better and probably does get up, probably more than you. and you shouldnt be getting up, because you have a long way before your stuff even looks remotely okay-ish.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012