Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AGEKTOHIO

AGEKTOHIO Member

GONER crits... develop your own letters and dont use stuff from graffiti creator/dafont.com or wherever you got those letters, its okay to nibble off other people but dont eat the whole sandwhich naw mean?

2. AGEKTOHIO

AGEKTOHIO Member

and ACER,,, good stuff but remember walk before you run. dont get to crazy before you have the skills to go crazy (fills, letters, etc.)

3. XyleneRenegade

XyleneRenegade Member

indeed

good lookin out and thanks for the encouragement. I dove right in and went straight beast mode nuts at first but I am settling into my groove now and taking the time to discipline myself to learn the basics of style and form. Mad ups are important, but originality and impeccable style are necessary elements for reaching that next level.

4. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Kinda not the best place in the world
    downsized_0131120914.jpg 0131120924.jpg

know why'd you get banned

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  5. AGEKTOHIO

AGEKTOHIO Member

no prob cat. take it easy

6. Neoscience

Neoscience New Member

glad i found a toy thread. I'm green as fuck, so ill def be posting here in a few days.

@uknowigetup that first piece is dope son, i like the compliments u use- keeps everything in the cold shades, also dig your letter style in it: nice and simple but thats its strength.
    my only criticism for the piece you and your crew did is that yellow u guys used; but thats more of a personal taste than anything. i feel for you in terms of the mickey being nerve racking, i think experience will help get one more comfortable with risky tags and knowing when to take that risk (because nobody wants to get caught) KEEP BOMBING! ALWAYS RUN FROM THE POLICE!

7. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

I appreciate it man. Thanks and that was pretty much our outlook. Even if we fucked it up, we made use of a good wall, got up bigger than anyone else around there and it gave us good experience. My whole piece on the mickey wall was high quality paint (and unfortunately we had to scrap two purple mtn hardcores on attempting to make our mickey mistake look like everything blended) but the yellow I used was 94, and OR3O's was mtn 94 as well I believe. Something that we realized about that wall, that is barely visible in the picture, is that the bottom half of the wall is fucked up cinder blocks that are super dirty, so light colours just faded right into that shit and didn't look clean at all. I look forward to seeing some of your ups, and if you are a super green bean, head over to the "new to graff thread," it sound's a bit silly, but trust me, everything in there is worth it.

8. canteen green

canteen green Senior Member

9. AGEKTOHIO

AGEKTOHIO Member

you got the right idea just work on them letters. Readable is unbeatable

10. XyleneRenegade

XyleneRenegade Member

Looks dope! Super clean, the colors work, style elements are on point, 3d is correct and the connections carry the flow. The only thing about it that looks wonky is that curvy wall...I'd like to see it on a flat box car panel or an autorack...it definitely has that freight feel to it.

11. canteen green

thanx bro that wall gave me hell!

12. Ojuyn3

Ojuyn3 Member

LOL Good Times This was About 2 years ago
    Zi6_2419.jpg Zi6_2361.jpg

13. AGEKTOHIO

AGEKTOHIO Member

time to stop lurkin

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 09.jpg 0666.jpg

some are old, some are new

14. canteen green

mygrafffri.jpg new joint its kinda un even i wish i did the arrows diffrent

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

only good thing is the first flick with the throws... even that I'm doubting to be yours

16. canteen green

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

agektohio.
    though you're no better

18. canteen green

thats rude did have a bad day today? but your right iv only been painting for 2 months an if i thought i was good id be posting in a diffrent section but i get up like a beast just did this one real quick with left over paint i ran out of black so i couldnt 3d the f lol mybgraff.jpg i know its ugly srry guys

19. canteen green

there was so many spider weds here u cant tell but this wall is one big spider web it freaked me out i kept feeling like there was spiders crawling on me it was all bad

20. Colors

Colors Banned

exactly what i thought when i saw them. the best is the first