Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Since 85 Down

Since 85 Down Member

2. Since 85 Down

Since 85 Down Member

3. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

RIP gosta....randomly came across this flick in the "graffiti new york" book (left side of the door), its not the best flick but deffinetly bump worthy
    ai275.photobucket.com_albums_jj310_shanksta1_gostvd.jpg

4. phreshphlixx

phreshphlixx Member

Generic Krap...! stop posting that garbage...! PLEASE... mob get an M...that shit is terrible.!!

5. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

6. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

7. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

8. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

9. phreshphlixx

phreshphlixx Member

TRASH...^^^^^......TRASH......^^^^^^....go back to coconut grove.!!....that shit over lewy is so wack..!embarrassing.!!

10. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

your a grown ass man and your on here talking shit and dry snitching. lol. i feel bad for you.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  11. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

12. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

13. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

14. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

15. am1er

am1er Senior Member

Bumpppp mobster

16. am1er

am1er Senior Member

17. phreshphlixx

phreshphlixx Member

LOL...LOL....LOL....LOL....!!! your a grown ass man whaaaa whaaaaaaaaa...! boooo hooooo..!! my left pinky finger ring got more style then your whole crew.!! fugettabouttit.!!! come down to my neighborhood and ill make you a runner...!! ill start calling you FETCH...!! hey Fetch, do me a favor run down to carmines and get me a fresh ganolli..!! boom.!! hey Fetch, do me another favor, i gotta shit on your whole crew, bring me a few sheets of that charmin...!! daaaaaa soft kind..! CFetch...! LOL.......LOL....!!! ill be waiting for you at the yaphank station with my Gummybear Kids..! Getting Kool..!! Going Kabonkers dude...! i always wanted to ask you how you got your beautiful hair SO SILKY SMOOOOOTH...! Pantene.? i love the smell of the Grape Kind...! bye bye..

ps....i only kidding..! i still got love for you man...on da strenff uh lil john an da eastSide boys...you may white *****...!!mahh lanky panky ass *****...!!!

pss.... have your people contact my people about that thing weez guys over here was talking about.. listen ya meatball, I'm talking about the first thing...! youz guys r killin me...!!

18. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

no idea what you are talking about. Sad thing is you are a good writer and i used to look up to you but you constantly run your mouth to everyone talking shit about people (even dudes in your own crew) behind their back. Next time we run into each other tell me to "fetch you a canoli" and see what happens or next time you run into icu & mob tell them that his M sucks and you would shit on GK...oh yeah and telling people online where you think I live...is snitching..you know better your fucking 40.

remember this: lol

[Broken External Image]:http://robotswillkill.com/graffiti/02202007011038P3120219.JPG

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  19. phreshphlixx

phreshphlixx Member

Never met any of you chumps....! If you ever come to idaho you gonna get ya potato mashed *****...! Its mashed potato time *****...! We making sweet potato pie out chea...! Pull ya sneakers up *****s...! Phat phase ya face cface ...! Lol

Wrong person....! Tiime to clean up again...!

20. david wright

david wright Senior Member

Lmao! Who else can you talk shit about on the island, this shit is funny.