Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Are you retarded or what? A forum is one of the simplest things on the internet, but anyhow ask one of the Mods to help you, make the first step and PM them.

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

think of bombing science like a cake, everytime you go click somewhere, you dig deeper through the cake's layers.

first, you got the main site (http://www.bombingscience.com)
    at the top of the page you can see 3 secttions. home, graffiti shop, and forums.
    each of those is a second layer. you go to forums.
    that's the second layer under the main page. here you can find all the diferent sections of the forums. the picture galleryy, the general discussion, the tools and tips and the toys forum.
    each of those is a third layer. and ech is specific to what is described under it.
    you go to the toys forum, and here you are in the fourth layer.
    under the toy forum, you got all the different kinds of threads which are each a discussion on the topic specified in their titles. you got sticky threads (threads that are always displayed before other threads and can't be bumped down the list, no matter how long it has been since they were used, because they're important.) those are used to post your pictures, eacch a different category (throws, tags, pieces walls,,,) and you got regular threads beneath the sticky threads.
    Also in the toy forum, right at the top, you can find a link to a fifth and final layer, which is tthe toy battles.
    you go there and you can find all the differennt therads with all thhe diferent battles they contain.

every page of a thread can contain a mximum of 20 replies. so everytime this number is reached, a new page begins. you cn browse through the page numbers at both the bottom and or the top of the thread.
    so if you posted on this thread, your posts are now probably sowmehere in the last few pages...

this has got to be the most annoying explanation I have ever given in this thread.
    next question please

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  3. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

What time must the round of robin sketch send? And i thought that i am in another timezone?

4. notmikegiant

notmikegiant Senior Member

two questions.

first, how do you set an avatar? I'm seasoned on forums but I couldn't figure it out worth a damn on here.

second, anyone have a guide or basis for doing simps? I understand its a lot of bar work but it would be helpful to see a pic that maybe starts at one bar and turns into a letter, prefferably an E or S

EDIT - answered my own question, for anyone else needing help with simples check mrwiggles.biz

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  5. gemer

gemer Senior Member

how do i change my screen name???????????????? from gemer to something else can i do that ????

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

notmikegiant. you click on "forum actions" at the top of this page, then you click on "general settings" then on the left pane that shows up in the next page, you click on the first thing that has "avatar" in it... you should be able to figure it out from there.

gemer, no you can't
    you can create a new account with the new name you want, and your old account will be banned. so in other words, you'll sacrifice your credits and post count.

sadgeh, you guys still have until tomorrow to submit your sketches

7. gemer

gemer Senior Member

ahh damnn ootttaayyy

8. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Ooh well thats nice but i send you already one sketch but then you get tommorow the two sketches i hope.

9. toopski

toopski Guest

cant a forum admin change his screen name?

not that ive seen any admins on in a while

10. notmikegiant

i feel so stupid asking this. Ink, used in mops, stains clothes permanently or is it possible to remove?

11. toopski

toopski Guest

^depends ive the ink from when someone steals a shirt out of a white shirt before and they say that takes 2 weeks + to come of skin

what ink was it?

12. notmikegiant

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i doubt that comes off man. i mean it's hard to remove regular biro ink off clothes sometimes, let alone ink that was actually manifactured to be used for graffiti, which usually means it's more or less hard to buff or used for outdoor purposes where it's supposed to be harder to fade... it's all in the chemicals eventually..

and no, admins either can't, don't, or won't change usernames. even I personally asked to have mine changed, and got declined, so I'm making a new account...

14. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

'Tis the season for new accounts!

15. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

do any toys do panels? as in pieces on trains?

ive never seen any flicks of panels on this site.

16. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

I remember Norf did one, but thats only one...haha
    That's a good point though, not that many people do trains in the toy thread... I'd love to hit one but i dont have a place to go to do one

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

theres a few guys on here that post panels... i used to flick mine like once a year when id take my gf along with me lol there was a yard close to my house but it was about 400ft below any roads around it so it was hard to come back in the day and flick my cars cuz of the angle... but ive had some fun there i can say painting trains is more relaxing and self-fulfilling than any other place ive written my name.... overpasses and ledges just scare me lol freights all the way... heres a couple pics i dug up prolly from '07ish.... or somethin... i have more somewhere but not on flickr
    4174893551_8bb63436d6.jpg
    4557893284_e291b8f6de.jpg

18. notmikegiant

if this should be posted in the handstyle thread please delete or move it.

when you guys work on handstyles, do you have the intention of using the whole alphabet? i've been working with a few different ways of writing, but only my name, and when i think of writing other letters it doesnt come easy to me. just wondered if there was a better way to approach it or not. thanks!

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

dkode- find a train yard (somewhere trains are switched from track to track and rearranged) or somewhere like a factory that loads or unloads them and go when no one would be around...

notmikegiant- yes definitely write out the whole alphabet when ur workin on ur handstyles, with ur own name u can work on different things but its good to know every letter for a lot of reasons

20. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

For what sort of reasons? Im always too lazy to draw a whole alphabet