Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

sez, you're one infraction -aka one mouse click- away from getting banned.
    I have no reason, patience or time to battle you. I suggest you cut the crap because I'm chiving right now and i can't be fucked with.
    have a nice day/evening

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

this whole page minus gemer and kwu can get deleted if u ask me lol where are toys gonna go to see how other not so toys have improved and moved up from the tot bb thread? i dont think phats bein strict enough... whats wrong with having some decent shit in the regular toy bb thread? u guys can be the best ones in that thread instead of constantly havin ur shit deleted from this one...

3. extinct

extinct Senior Member

whenever somebody drops a paragraph like this i get ignored.... i want some internet fame too...

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

extinct i dig your style and your letters but theyre too far apart within the word and their placement is off and inconsistent. youd have some golden shit going on if you placed them properly and formed a single, flowing, entity of a word with them.
    i think your problem is that you start drawing your letters by the extensions rather than building them off of a basic letter form if you know what i mean

5. extinct

extinct Senior Member

Ye i know what you mean... I just get lazy... And these are essentially freeestyles so i dont really care with what i do with em

6. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i wasnt ignorin u extinct... i didnt feel that what u posted was intermediate... but were flickr pals and u got some decent shit... this one i would consider intermediate
    6798951702_35d5050a5c.jpg
    but yea most of the time it seems real stretched out like ur focusing on the extensions more than the words...

clean shit sear... u should make like a grid compilation type photo with all the pieces uve done with the white background... would be impressive i think

8. toopski

toopski Guest

^seen better then that from him

9. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@ sear diggen that a' man shits flyyyyy

10. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

It smells like the great depression in here. someone keep this thread from dying. shit
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_2012_03_01_23_28_45_686.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_2012_03_01_23_29_12_945.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_2012_03_01_23_07_51_558.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_2012_02_09_22_26_22_116.jpg

11. toopski

toopski Guest

12. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

i second this notion

13. gemer

gemer Senior Member

damnnn moneee taht canvas turned out legitt!!! shit u got up there is fireeee!!!! keep em comin

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

mone u should mail me some addies lol i wanna progress like u!!! and never sleep! ;-)

15. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

^Central east coast? I'm sittin on 50 20mg... jk tho, Not trying to get banned for setting up a drug deal or something haha

16. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

lol adderol is awful that shit makes me sick
    blow a bump and you'll feel better and get a much bigger rush ;)

17. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

18. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

that style looks way better when u go BIIIG! i like both them shits though...

19. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

I like that N a lot. Fill that shit better though man, left to right.

20. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@ sense lookin pretty good but ur fill is pretty shitty man maybe slow down when u fill it, get some better paint, or go over it twice then itd look flyyy