Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

2. DIC3

DIC3 Member

Same with me. If any cops come by my house, I'll say I'm in the Ottawa "Paint it up" program. Some thing were you can legally do burners, murals, etc on huge walls.

3. twisties

twisties Elite Member

While you could go all out and just tell her what you do.......The other thing that crops up to me is...Will she accept or have a problem with it in general? She might. I'd be testing the waters before spilling the beans especially if you think it's going to cause unwanted problems that you don't need/want. Just a thought.

4. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

No problem bro, I definitely know what it's like to be all confused whether or not to tell your parents #beenthere

5. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

so how do i do that? would i just say stuff like "hey mom what would you think if i did real graffit"
    also i have set a rule for my self i never tag privite property i only do my stuff on tax paid areas so that might make it better.

6. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Just be flat out. *driving along and see one of your throws* "hey mom, how would you feel if I told you that I did that??" *and be sure, when you're telling them what your boundaries are. This at least makes it look like you have thought it out.

7. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i just told my mom she seemed pretty ok with it but she told me to give her time to think about it before she will tell me if shes ok with it. im kinda nervous but if shes not ok with it i can always change my name again (would be my third time)

8. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

Hey, at least she didn't take a swing at you and start yelling... I think that she will say she is okay with it. With boundaries. You know, stick to chill walls, always ask her for paint, don't get caught. You know, what any mother should say..

9. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

thanks for the help man all shes "mad" about is she doesnt want me to get addidcted to it but to late XD

10. Beko

Beko Senior Member

i dnt have to hide it from my parents, they dont care! my dad sometimes take me to train tracks to paint trains but its my friends i have to hide eveeerything from, their to nosey and would tell everyone

11. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

if your 14 tell your mom your staying at a friends house and maybe get your friend interested in graff so you have a partner to cover/help you out on your missions and leave your paint at your friends

jfk stencil.jpg

12. Sicotik13

Sicotik13 Senior Member

put it in a box and cover whats inside with playboys, BAM no questions about the paint problem solved!

13. PETER

PETER Elite Member

14. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

x

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  15. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Plastic bag/back pack/any sort of bag.

16. Brown679

Brown679 Banned

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  17. $T3R21

$T3R21 New Member

Wait, isn't the point of Graf to get your name out there? Ya know? Getting Up.. And you are worried about your mommy yelling at you. Don't worry about that stuff dude, because that will just end up distracting you from going out and bombing. I'm new to the graf game too dude, so we're in it together. Hell, I still use Killz cans and Krylon. Good stuff for not being able to afford much.

18. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

^more directed toward police searches, i would assume
    and for me; graff supplies in shoe boxes under my bed. weed/paraphernalia in the bass of my drumkit ;)
    while bombing i like using plastic shopping bags, occasionally a backpack. depends on how much damage is being done. it's alot easier to get around with supplies now that i have car

19. $T3R21

$T3R21 New Member

Reply with this, duh! My artwork at school is off the chain and I'd like to keep it going. And I'm getting my teacher's permission to do a full graffiti canvas.

20. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

for starters dont have your mom buy you paint at all