Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kwu

kwu Senior Member

thank you
    some more simple shit for your retinas
    tired of looking at these I need to switch it up
    Copy of lol 003.jpg
    Copy of lol 005.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

3. DUEN

DUEN Member

@Vemon ,Dude, who the fuk are you to say that to someone? This is why its called a TOYS thread? People that are not very good come here? Just cause he not the best yet don't mean he should give up... Respect other writers? No hating just saying....

4. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

Who cares man. If someone says your shit's wack than either respect it as an opinion and try to learn from it or say fuck it and do your thing. Less arguing more sketching.

Flick for talk, a pen freestyle from class. Not very clean and the D is squished cause i ran outa space.
    ai1051.photobucket.com_albums_s424_cred1384_preview_image_1_89769222x.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Lol phat ain't the first one to say it, so don't flip out on only him. And frankly I agree with him. You can tell when someone has potential.

6. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

C'mon mang, unless MTK is a straight asshole/you guys have previous beef, this is a bit uncalled for. You are a good ass writer, so help out those who are just starting or not as good as you. So much of the drama on here is unnecessary. Additionally, you're a moderator dude, you should set a good example for other members.

7. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

I know everybodys gunna tell me to drop the drips alredy haha, just some experiment, over tired shit. not finished yet, ill color it soon.
    Photo0048.jpg

8. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

drop the drips...

not bad

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

uh oh naked got a gang of homies in here now !! If your assembling a crew you better have strict rules like dmgraff (fight to the death)

10. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Hahaha i did not cause this ^^^
    and yes our super crew fights to the death and no writing on anything illegal...and stuff. more r00lez later
    Exchange with mues, my s... :(
    4eyez.jpg

Got bored...crits?
    resqnaks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
  11. DUEN

DUEN Member

I agree, but saying to give up all together?....
    ANYWAYS, nice piece, just with your E the middle bar of it, trying making it shorter? Don't know if it will work but something to try out.

12. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

I'll tell you who I am, DUEN, I'm someone who's been here long enough to be able to tell when someone is meant for graffiti or not... it's not a trend, it's not something anyone can adapt to and become part of over night... CRED up there has been here about just a month and progressed over 500% more than MTK had in a whole year.
    I've seen users signing up with shit works, being told how to do it, and fixing themselves to the point they're at now. people like MN nice, Dankbudz, Cred, Flatskank etc have all listened to crits and progressed and got better with time. I've also seen other users signing up with shit works, being told how to do it, and not listening, or not getting it and staying where they're at forever, in which case they either stay here and annoy us with crap posts and get hated on, or they just take the hint and leave and use their time for something more constructive.

I've seen a lot.. enough to be able to say such words to someone. If I couldn't back it up, I wouldn't say it.
    Also, if I'm a moderator, it doesn't mean I have to sugarcoat shit, instead, I need to increase this forum's quality, even if it's the toy part... this is what the guy needs to hear, it better come from a stranger on the internet than from someone important..

13. gemer

gemer Senior Member

a post by cred 3-22-2012 thumbs up dude

14. rewz

rewz Senior Member

15. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

@Gemer and Venom - much love to the both of you.
    @Duen Thanks for the crit, i see what you mean on the E, i gotta mess with it a bit. About giving it up, just because someone tells you to give up doesn't mean you have to do it. If it really get's under your skin than work your ass off and prove them wrong.

16. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Damn Cred that is sick. Thank you!

17. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

BigFaggot with the drips!

Pen freestylin
    photo.JPG

18. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

get some steez on the end of those L's

19. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i would give you crits cause you really need them, but i fuckin hate you... soooo....