Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

Damn seyar you guys are killing that legal. I'm loving the blue and green piece. Hit this up about an hour ago. My flow is a bit janky, mostly because of the first e. critz would be nice, damn
    those are nice pieces, more props to those guys if those are hightraffic illegals.
    View attachment 625582

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. IronyATB

IronyATB Banned

@Emune I think if you try and make all your bars the same width it'd look much better. Pretty fresh though.

3. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

those clouds are tight

4. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

1st attempt at a simp pretty wack but Ill evolve

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120429_124112.jpg

5. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

^ looks decent, O is kinda off and looks like some of ur bar width isnt the exact same but it looks good...i like the color combo you used 2. i gotta attempt a straight letter soon here

Emune- needs to be cleaned up abit but still looks decent, i like your U the most. try it again with trying to make ur bar width more or so the same

6. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@ mori yea i think that was the first painted flic i posted on here but thanks man...and i had fat caps that came with the cans i had

@ emune good call man it was fresh paint lol and thanks for the tips my dude

7. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Crits? I think I posted this before but I dont think it went through

5D31B76E-C741-4E93-A4EB-56851DB78378.jpeg 5D241587-1E57-4867-BEA7-C9D0F8DCB85B.jpeg

8. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

@Hipe, not bad for first simp piece. Simps are surprisingly difficult, so don't be discouraged. It's a lot harder to lay out a wall with even bars than it is on paper, as many of the black book dick riders do not realize. I compliment your brave selection of letters man. K's are fun, but O's are a bit tricky, and that blank space from the P and R is difficult. I'm not hating on your name, but giving you props for taking on it's challenge. Keep up that good spirit.
    @Irony, Thanks my dude, I will work on the bars again, I usually rush my sketches so that I can paint them haha. I'll probably stick with that flow and keep working with it (other than throwies I haven't painted the same style twice, mostly because I didn't really use bars when I first got in the game.)
    @Norf, thanks mang, I kinda fucked up on a few of them, it was getting dark and I was tired of the wood dwelling hobo that sat behind me the whole time I painted this, thank God big africa and my other boy were there with me.
    @Kaze, Thank you, I will improve it next time after I sketch it up a few mo'gins.
    @Gemer, anytime man, and btw, is that fresh good? It looks ridiculously high pressure on the videos I watch, not to mention is sounds like a fucking jet engine being sprayed, and it has a weird matte/plasticy looking finish. I've contemplated ordering some before, and it sells out so fast, so I often wonder if it is good, or just really cheap. I know it's not even comparable to mtn or ironlak, but in comparison to other paints you've used how do you like it? Such as rusto or painters touch
    @blackmath, I like it dude. I saw you mention when you posted that you wanted a unique throwie and props to the straights. Your can control is alright, but that will get better with time, looks like shitty paint, but theres no reason to buy highquality, you'll learn more with mid line high pressure paint such as rusto (just get a few cap adapters and some ny fats.) The K branches are too small in my opinion, so work on that k, also your T is overlapping the A (as it should,) but your A is going behind your K, so work on that and fix it next time. I see you ran out of paint? Outlining in a different color than the fill makes the piece looks a million times better so keep that in mind, and if that is chrome, you must have located some old krylon or HQ paint because in my experience rusto chrome or any other brand chrome isn't worth shit. Try to flow that K upwards at the same angle as the T and A.

9. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Duuuude such an awesome crit. Ill definitely work on the K. And actually someone else also said that I must have used shitty paint but I used Rusto, thats all I ever use if I dont buy shit off the internet, I think it was just a shitty wall. The paint was being absorbed where there wasnt paint underneath, know what Im sayin? And nah the chrome Rusto is actually pretty good. All the rusto cans around here are male cans, except the chrome, and I got orange dots so thats why I grabbed it. Don't know if its like that everywhere else. But thanks for the advice man I'll draw it up and try it out tonight

10. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

So I did end up goin out that night but none of my sketches came out remotely good so I just ended up doin my old shit hahah, still workin on the sketches though. I feel like my letters are gettin better though and more along what Im trying to go for. What you guys think?

B8986390-5B24-45E4-80AF-F0657F16E2F8.jpeg

Not the cleanest but I had to stand on a ledge and my body was literally two inches away from the wall

11. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Heres a better picture, shows the size much better

362F2D68-BA0C-4B83-80FF-B811D79985D4.jpeg

12. gemer

gemer Senior Member

@ youknowigetup i like the chrome of fresh paint they turn out real nice but they do have like a plastic like finish to them

13. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Tak u k is to skinny where the bars connect.

And every pic u got you go over someone

14. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Soooo whats so wrong with goin over someone? thats part of the game son. Anyway it was my buddy's and he was puttin up new shit right next to me lol

But thanks for the advice man Ill def keep that in mind

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

people will realize you are the biggest fag out there and go over all your shit and you'll go cry your way home

16. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

tak a little advice find a chill spot to paint over and over like I have.

17. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Nah man Im sayin like if theres a wall thats completely covered, you cant expect someone to not go over someone elses shit, especially if its all shitty throw ups. If you really need that one throw to not be covered, you need to get up more. I dont go over shit thats better than mine, if thats what you mean. I pick the shittiest spot on the wall

18. DERK.ONE

DERK.ONE Guest

6976785032_43483e0a24_z.jpg

part of the wall wasnt primed so it was absorbing a lot of the 3d on the R and K

19. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Derk looks good but the D is I lil small

20. Big Africa

Big Africa Member

@ Derk looks dope, i'm feelin your flow, just make that D biggier and keep rockin that ish