Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

ill pm your exchange in a day or some with some crits on yours, dafuug

2. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

characters are mine rest is my boy
    IMG00091-20110912-1824.jpg IMG00090-20110912-1824.jpg 51.jpg 607.jpg 852.jpg

3. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

Don't hold back. I know that it's pretty wack, it's nice stepping out of my comfort zone though, thank dude
    Nosleep that's pretty dope, I can't draw like that but the shit looks a little unoriginal, no offense just played out a bit, still good. Not a fan of those throws though.

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  4. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

oh of course its unoriginal i only wish i could think of characters like that, and my boys still workin on em hes gotten alot better

5. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

The last one is the worst spaced randomly and no letter structure. The second one is just inconsistent and I don't like. The first one, is best but still needs more work, you can't make out any of the letters at all.

6. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

7. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

8. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

that looks pretty cool dafugg, i like the top part of your E but i think the bottom part of your D is too fat but its a cool idea. i like your O just maybe make a litttle bit smaller and your M is nice just make it a little bigger lol...overal though i think its pretty cool looking

tastymcnasty- i think that throw is fucking sick.

no sleep- those characters are cool, your first one on the other page is my fav, the others could use work but still alot better then wat i can do. i like your friends simpler graff work too

10. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

thanks what u think of the letters?

11. TastyMcNasty

no sleep, you're trying too hard. you're not good enough, in my opinion, to be working on two pagers. you need to get structure down better. lose any addons to letters as well

EDIT:
    it;s like the blind leading the blind in here.
    before no-sleep gets too much of an ego, and never simple-s up: you kinda suck. i am saying this for your benefit. cause if you get a big head now, you'll never learn the basics, and never progress. it took a lot of getting shit on to get to where i am now, even then i'm still not great. but i'm better. just for shits n gigs i'll show my progression since i joined this site.

Sep 2010
    ..jpg

April 2012
    ...jpg

12. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

that grand theft auto page is so nice though, i like that

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

no sleep- letters wise i like the bottum 2 pics, i think that R is dope. and yeh that gta one that you did is dope lol

14. Friidom

Friidom Senior Member

no sleep-too many arrows, simp it up a bit. i really like the orange one, maybe lean your c a little more so it touches the top of the r

15. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

ight ill take what you said into consideration, when i have some more time ill upload afew more pictures

16. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

also the first picture is from the beginning of summer at that time i was only writing for around 9-10 months, i try to stay away from arrows as best as i can now

17. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

Tasty, that pic is bad, but I love your through dude. I can't speak for the bottom bit. Not really feeling the second one at all TBH.

18. TastyMcNasty

shit ****** you just went full on retard. never go full on retard.

and no-sleep, atta be.

19. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

both pretty sloppy, plenty of mistakes. seconds a work in progress. Photo0056.jpg Photo0057.jpg

20. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

i like the set of E's in the first one