Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Skaep

Skaep Member

tried to add some "life" back to em

scaep life1.jpg

scaep life.jpg

2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

pretty solid overall, but ever letter is a bit sloppy, you gotta fix that, then get it up without the hallow and arrow.

do like a hundred of em, like 2 time bigger and do em nice n slooww making sure you get everything good. then when you do em fast it'll look better and more consistent. at least it works for me

3. DRIG

DRIG Member

4. Jake_NN_Bake

Jake_NN_Bake Senior Member

5. 8=====D

8=====D Banned

hahah you faggot i crossed your toy ass out on paper before you could even take a picture ahha

6. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

Scaep - I definitely think you're going in a good direction, that top right black one is my personal favorite, the P is dope and the letter widths & distances are working, play with that more for sure
    Halo - idk, I'd say start off simpler, it kinda almost looks like you know where you're going with the ALO but the H, arrow and lines through the O make it look like you're trying a bit too hard to connect it and give it style, go simple and just let it come naturally, hope that helps

pics for talking:
    IMG_2959.JPG
    IMG_2962.JPG
    IMG_2974.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG

7. Jake_NN_Bake

Jake_NN_Bake Senior Member

Nice 4 posts buddy. One of which is about islam and the others are spam. Why don't you get your fat ass off of the computer and try the outdoors for a little bit? Go write you faggot. Oh wait, don't. Leave the wall space for people who know how to use a can. I swear, its little Call of Duty fags like you that make writing less enjoyable.

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

9. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

looks good, that K is dope.

10. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

nnneeevvvveerrrr cross out your name may seem cool but its not!!!

11. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

westbrant
    not mine but i like
    DSC01809.jpg

12. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7102_7165226060_09f112317d.png
    photo-15
    Actually climbed that pipe to the top of the pillar and got the highway facing side of the square section on top there. Heres to hoping the buff wont go that high, already hit the pictured part and been buffed...

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

highway spot + nice hand=success

14. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Highway spots are the best man, the few people out at 2am aren't really looking out for taggers in the shadows. Then in the morning rush hour traffic is at a standstill right next to your shit. Feels good man.

15. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Vamp that second one is tight.

16. aiko

aiko Senior Member

i dont understand why nobody digs the first, i love it. but ahh whatevs. thanks dude

17. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I like the first one too. The line through the whole thing coming off the p is a bit dangerous. But i dig the boxy biz.

18. PETER

PETER Elite Member

scaep: You've improved a lot. I'm digging where you're going.

19. 8=====D

8=====D Banned

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

your such a fag dude ^^

shitty flick for talk

Attached Files: