Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

@ kaze thanks man, looks a lot better than your other stuff, but connect all your bars and let letters over lap each other instead of those dotted lines, the S and E look pretty nice. D needs work and like mentioned, vi is too small.
    @ taro, i actually like the one on the right, the left one needs work, keep doin yo thang. nice style.
    @ neks. go a little simpler and keep all your bars the same width, the s is super skinny.
    thanks Gpers haha

2. pover

pover Senior Member

Thoughts on name/graff?

IMG00143-20120517-2231.jpg

3. burn222

burn222 Member

4. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

Thanks for the crits with my previous post, I went a bit simpler. I actually liked where this was going until it lost flow after the U. Should I keep progressing with this style?
    View attachment 626724

5. pover

pover Senior Member

That's much better dude, keep at it.

6. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

7. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks bass, yeh i have to just be patient and keep working with it, for the last couple days i havnt had the patience to sit down and try to draw something out

Kitten-Keyboard Letters, use em for now

thanks Gpers i appreciate the feedback. yeh haha i dont know why i made the V and I so small, alright il push that R in abit and il prob just take out the attachment things on the top

thanks rasm for the feedback, appreciate it. yeh i really fuked up on the drop shadow, when i was doing it, it didnt look right but just kept going lol, just happy i got a picture before i added it

dope thanks big faggot, appreciate the advice. alright il just make then overlap and take out those extra lines, by connect all bars do you meen the top of the D and R were it just sits on an angle? or is there something else that i dont see? I was trying to do something more of like what Kroe said but i cant really pull it off lol. i appreciate the tips thanks man

pover it looks like u need to make ur bars more even and stuff, the idea you draw out looks cool, but just kind of sloppy :/ maybe go more simple man and just keep at it, it looks like once u get the bar structure shit down u will progress fast cuz u already know what to draw after.

BURN-use Keyboard letters for now

emune i like it better then the other one, maybe fatten up the bars abit and try getting it all more clean and even, just keep at it. lose the extension on ur M and maybe the ones at the top of your E and work on the bottom ones of the E

8. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks Kaze! Didn't see the comment, from now I'll be stuck on simple letters :)

9. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

10. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

np kitten, and that already looks better then the other one u posted, but still just stick with keyboard letters for a little bit, we all gotta start with it.

tempo that looks good man, that O may be a little to big at the bottom but barley, it looks good. the right leg of your M seems to be a little fat compared to the left side...maybe take out the kick on the bottom right of the M

11. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

you got deals?

hey EMUNE, UKNOIGETUP, STOP BEING A FUCKING POON AND PULL THROUGH ON THE BATTLE!

Attached Files:

12. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

tempo looks good, the E needs a little work, maybe try a regular upper case E with a little flava. E's are a little more difficult to bar out the way your doin it.
    kitten, make all your bars the same witdth!! like above^^
    Kaze yea i do mean like on your D haha
    and emune, you gotta fix that negative space, your piece should be a solid mass so to speak, all that space on your M and U needs to dissapear, you could do that by bending in the legs of the M or adding some 3D that drops down, but that wouldnt fix the U, maybe bend the U inward? i dont know get funky wit it, much better though

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  13. uknowigetup

@Faggot Thanks mayne, sorry didn't see your post until just now. Next sketch I will work on getting rid of the negative space.
    @Dank I shall actually work on it tonight after I finish writing this girl's name.
    @Tempo with your flow, drips coming out at a right angle would look better than straight down in my opinion.
    @Kaze and Pover thanks for the compliments/critz
    @Burn do what kaze said, decent spray paint can though.
    Just finished this one up, critz? My 3d is admittedly off in a lot of places.
    View attachment 626742

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

letters like that aint gonna get her wet bro.

15. uknowigetup

See I have this thing called a penis... don't worry, I wouldn't expect you to know what that's like though.

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

^
    u stupid or somethin?

17. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

18. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

then draw her a picture of your penis, rather than some shitty graffiti. granted, i doubt they make paper that small
    (see, i can make lame degrading insults too)

19. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

Dank I'm definitely digging the upper sketch a lot more than the lower one. I'm not quite feeling the awkward kinks you have in your letters, like in the vertical bars of the D and the L, and the bar of the E that goes from the middle to the bottom left corner. Tempo's got the same thing going on in his M. I think it would look fresh if you tried curving it more.

20. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

@tasty yours was at least witty