Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Natalie.Portman

Natalie.Portman Member

Hey ribcage u ever do that exchange you owe me? (choke on my abnormally wide penis if no). posted this over 6 months ago.... Jackass!

View attachment 627311

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you tell me to do a pacer right? cause i did that, and posted it, about 6 months ago. Or did you ask for a sinn? Cause i seem to remember you tellin me to do a pacer... anyhow, I will do a new one for you, but it prolly wont be fancy

3. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

yall horses need some carrots?

4. Natalie.Portman

Natalie.Portman Member

Make it Sing and did ask for a sinn one lol... pacer... pfffft lol

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i recall you saying you were 15, blackmath.

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I swear thats what u told me to do lol, and the one I did wasnt all that great anyways. ill whip one up and pm it to you

7. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

.not for only blackmath

8. wolvf

wolvf Member

Check this shit out. This shit if f-ing funny. Was a little on the drunk side but everything was going alright. flow was great, enjoying the shape and the bars are looking good ( except the tail on the N needs serious work ) then BAM I'm finished and what the fuck is that trailing arrow doing comin out the top right of my A???????? Laughed so hard at myself I may have peed a little. Any other crits?
    img010.jpg

9. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Yeeeah that never happened? I never say anything on here besides "crits" or to give people advice. Unless people like you and Rib start shit talking for no reason...

But you all can talk shit I really don't care. Stay inside and draw in your little book so no one knows who you are, I dont care. Ill be out gettin up so people actually see my shit. Graffiti belongs outside on walls and how can you call yourself a writer if you're not out bombin like crazy. I dont care if you think my shit is good or not, I know its not terrible so Im throwin it up everywhere I can. Plus drawing does not help can control so we'll see who gets better at PAINTING.

10. wolvf

wolvf Member

Also looking for anything on this fill I can't decide on. Any other crits? DSC_0018.jpg

11. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

wolfv, you're not as good as you think you are man, no offense or anything. you need to simple it up more. and please, don't use arrows. just saying.

12. wolvf

wolvf Member

No offence taken McTasty, don't recall claiming to be that good though. If I thought I was I wouldn't bother to be posting my pieces on a toy forum or any other forum for that mater. I would just be out throwing my shit up with a fuck you all im to good for this thread attitude. lol

13. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

blackmath, good graffiti or decent or someone who at least know to keep it real and kick it simple deserves to be on a wall, but down right poopy shit like yours should stay in the books. you're just gonna get laughed at..
    and people know me, fool. and i paint more than you, and i hit my books more than you. now who's E dick is bigger? yo

14. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

not to butt in but your argument isnt exactly valid bro, drawing in a book doesnt mean no one will ever know who you are, i dont get up much but i know a good amount of dope writers in my area and they know and respect me because we bench and connect and have blackbook sessions and WORK towards that stage of being ready to paint, being sensitive and wanting to put up half ass shit like you are isnt gonna get you famous, unless youre trying to be the next CAP, im not dissin or anything but youre goin about it the wrong way, if youre looking for people to sugar coat everything and give you step by step instructions on how to bend your bars and shit just cos your stuff's not up to par, graff aint for you, this isnt kindergarten or art school, writers are criminals and dickheads, not parents and teachers, the sooner you realize that and learn to take criticism and develop your own shit the sooner youll get somewhere, just my two cents
    EDIT: mad old flick for talking
    IMG_1265.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  15. TastyMcNasty

that's besides the point. what i am saying is; you suck. don't worry about colouring, because you suck. no arrows, because you suck. learn how to space your letters, because you suck. don't connect your letters because you suck. i can see some letter form, but it more or less resembles flaccid cocks than actual letters. is that better? or would you have preferred my first statement?

and kroe, you're still not going simple enough. that one is definitely better than the last one i criticized, but still not quite 'there'. i am diggin the A and K, minus the weird extensions on them.

16. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

that flick is from before i even joined this forum, i just posted it cos i had a lot of talk in my post

17. TastyMcNasty

oh shit hahah. well do more stuff like that then ahahha

18. wolvf

wolvf Member

Hey .... Flaccid cocks... i resent tha.... wait hahaha they do look like flaccid cocks. lol .

19. TastyMcNasty

hahaha at least you know how to take criticism

20. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member