Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

Use a fatter cap and make the legs of the R longer and the top of it shorter.. :)

2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

yer both gay ^^

Attached Files:

3. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Rook - try to make the bottom of your throw all the same height. Your R is a lil low in the one

Your a fag dank.

Throws looks ok except the Y is style is wack. The G looks wack. The Fs should be the same sizes.
    I have seen better from You fo sho

4. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

lol i didn't ask for crits. regardless if i did, i wouldn't want any from your bitch ass. you are in no position to ever give anyone crits.. ever. and prease sir, don't call me a fag, i just might cry a little :(

5. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

dank, i'm digging most of that. Especially the A, N, and T. you just have to work on your flow, then your throws will become much better

6. Axil

Axil Senior Member

7322614590_9e501a62e2_z.jpg

Critz please!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  7. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Axil, you're in no position to give crits aswell, so shut the the fuck up. The N is the only letter that looks meh.

8. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

@Rook, it's really simple, looks like someone's first throwie but I dig it, I don't know why lol.

9. Axil

Axil Senior Member

Thats why i will never give a crit :) look at my past 100 posts not 1 crit unless its someone new :) all im trying to do is help him

10. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

485435_464685603544800_1036248023_n.jpg Crits? @Axil Aight man

11. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

@Axil did i say i was better than you?? your shit also so shut your wee mouth. And you have gave crits to me before.. haha

12. Axil

Axil Senior Member

fuck me i really like that for some reason :) the only thing thats wrong with is it the high light on the s it abit to long but thats a easy fix for a sick throw in my opinion :)

13. Kushbombing

I think I'm in a good postition to crit yr shit dank. I see where u fuck up n call u out on it. If your not posting for cuts then it must be for fame/respect. Probly cuz u don't get known in person.

If someone can see a flaw in someone's Work then they can criticize it. Even if they are worse they can still help sometimes

14. Axil

Axil Senior Member

Kush i know what your saying is true but im just trying to help him even tho i know im not in a position to give crits so thats why i stay quite unless there new and they need a bit of help

lets stop going on about this shit because this thread is for throw ups not arguing

15. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

I agree with you. i know im no that good but i can see whats wrong with someone elses work.. i dont have to be better to see a flaw. When i see a flaw i try to help them.. I dont come here for arguments and shit

16. Axil

Axil Senior Member

wiz soz 4 being a dick end the topic now someone post a throwup :p

17. Kushbombing

Here is a quickie. I wouldn't added a shadow but it was cooking out wack so fuck it.
    View attachment 627702

18. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

What can of paint did you use for the pink? its funkkkkky looking :p

19. Axil

Axil Senior Member

Really like that how long does it take u to do throw ups?

not the best but did it on the side off a BNQ [ BNQ is like Home Depot/michaels but in the UK ]

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7097_7321463636_aecee8440c_z.png

20. Kushbombing

I used ironlak. It's same price as hardware store paint but it smells nice.

Your asking me how long a throw takes?? A 2 letter fill in like that would take about 30 - 45 seconds in a rush. But that's a chill spots so I clim bed down for a smoke break before I did my outline.

A full 4 letter throw up takes up to 3 minutes. But if I'm in a heat spot can probl do it in less than 2 minutes.