Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Weakone

Weakone Member

Ups to 2fase likeing it

2. KEAZE

KEAZE Senior Member

put a dab of crazy glue on the surface,spread the glue with the back o the sticker b4 you apply it or spray over the sticker with clearcoat after you put it up. i know its sounds like alot of work for just a sticker but it makes it pretty impossible to tear em off or just hit the bus depot bus shelters, theres not enough space to get your hand between the glass and the panel to rip em off...repost enjoy!
    View attachment 73350

3. knowhaimsayin?

knowhaimsayin? Senior Member

people go to rip the sticker and it peels the lamanting tape i got over it so then it just pulls the paint and the paper and leaves the sticky end of it, thanks though mute, you got two nickel city stickers running at the depot, good idea i seen it but never really thought of it

4. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Senior Member

IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg

i have more from this wall to post. this is all i have flicked right now. so enjoy mo fuckazzz.. p.s. anybody see that huge ass fire on lasalle tonight!! fucked up shit

5. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

that

that guy

that guy is a can

6. 7an0nymou5

7an0nymou5 New Member

Say what you will lol. Try to make up some reason to why I can't criticize your work whatever but anyways Mauk I like some of your stuff, Mute too but that stuff isn't tha great in my opinion.. It's not wowy enough for me, it reminds me of doing stupid shit when I'm bored. Get at my neck for not having any ups, or that I can't do better but whatever all I'm saying is I don't find that style of writing is something to be amazed of. Keep doing your thing like painting is a good way to express ones self, but should try to better yourself instead of always doing the same thing.

As for Klean (I think it says that) Syke & Bcuz, I like those, The colors and the style. Keep it the 705 train chooing

7. KEAZE

KEAZE Senior Member

^^^ i know what you mean...no beef...but i dont paint for other peoples enjoyment or so people like me, i paint cuz i love to paint! it moves me! if you like my stuff cool if you dont well...fuck u! u might not like it but your gonna know my name!
    to the bg boys that wall is damb sweet!!
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7269_7602377826_041eda2cbe_z.jpg
    mute by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7251_7605523052_053c8acb58_z.jpg
    mute by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  8. CansOfCrime

CansOfCrime Member

9. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

word, i see a lot of complex pieces of trains.. some are to complex to read in a matter of 4 seconds. if it were me i would leave a big tag beside the piece. maybe they dont care if ppl can read it or not.. maybe they are up so much that they think people will reconize them no matter what... just my thoughts

someone should post up pics of some rocks and mountin bombs.. i see them in suds in person but dont think i have seen anything like that on here.... i must say it does look funny when they buff a big rock

10. knowhaimsayin?

ahaha bg team has a huge blockbustrer on a rock in silver, i think its on the forum somewhere, if no one has it ill get a flick of it soon

11. CansOfCrime

CansOfCrime Member

Not all people do it for you to read it, or maybe they don't want you to. They paint for themselves because it is a hobby they enjoy, and these days a lot of the people who start writing are just fucking ego trips who don't paint for the artistic side, but for "fame"

12. OllyThe1LineOtter

OllyThe1LineOtter Senior Member

13. knowhaimsayin?

word to coc, a lot of people do get a ego off this shit, im guilty of it too, if someone caps you, better or for worse its not a good feeling, but its a part of the game, i love graff for the artistic side, its a good way to express yourself but when you put that shit out on the street you want people to see it, you want them to be like oh shit, so whether you know it or not your putting your ego into your graff, and it only feeds it when people give you props, you just need to balance it and channel it into the proper direction thats al

l 7605579682_919532ab91.jpg

14. cyzo

cyzo Member

it crazy that these toys paint frieghts and even autoracks and shit its a good thing you cats are up north alot of heads regulate on punks

15. knowhaimsayin?

your a fucking goof shut up

16. Weakone

Weakone Member

keep up with the stickers knowhaimsaying ups to wesk an 2fase kyler3 020.jpg kyler3 019.jpg kyler3 015.jpg kyler3 014.jpg

17. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Senior Member

Yo jerk, you never replied...? Was that shut up directed towards me ? If so, what is it to you to be sticking your nose in some one else's shit.?
    View attachment 79797

So for now a repost of a klean. And f*** H8RS

18. Famvirs

Famvirs Guest

19. popinrubberbands

popinrubberbands Member

20. cyzo

cyzo Member

hahaha how long you been writing for?