Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Igor Radchenko

Igor Radchenko New Member

when i bought a 2 litter alcohol can for my ink the shopkeeper gave me that look...

2. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

he prob thought you were gonna drink it ahahah

3. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

fuck it just buy some empty mops or some other empty markers from a graff website. they're relatively cheap anyway

4. GLAS

GLAS New Member

I found this out today if you have a broad line deco that is streaking or seems to be dry then pull out the nib turn it over (dont worry no paint will come out) then put the nib back in and push it down a few times and it should be good again.

5. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

^the same goes with butt plugs

6. TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D

TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D Member

Yo guys I'm stuck and don't know if i should get some krink markers or molotow markers let me know what u guys think

7. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

it depends what kind of molotow markers, and krink. if ur gonna get molotow get the molotow burners there good, i like K71's for krink but havnt tryed there other pens besides the k60 but thats a mop. u could always get a k71 and a burner..iv heard bad things bout the molotow paint markers though that they r streaky but iv never had one so i wouldnt know from experience

8. TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D

TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D Member

Thanks man I'll probably get some molotow burners and some Smashville Sluggers(cause their colors are dope)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  9. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

Both suck.

10. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

the sharpie jumbo paints are fly, but make sure to get the paint-not poster paint. at first glance, you wouldnt know the difference cuz they look exactly the same

11. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

bingo dobbers have an awesome nib and you can get drips easy cuz the soft body, but the ink is for shit. i cant even get it good on paper...tooo many steaks

12. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

like..."im gonna see this shit on my walls, arent I?" -hahahahaha, classic

13. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

usually have to spit on them first, ha!

14. TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D

TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D Member

What would u recommend then?

15. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

Back in the day I bought all those name brand 'graffiti' supplies and 95% sucked so much dick, some of them you could even scratch off with your finger. That marsh ink tho man, that marsh seaps in and if your buffers don't use paint(doesn't ghost well) they will have a rough as fuck time cleaning it off. I have bins where they've power washed or buffing wheeled it so hard that it's exposed bare metal. Marsh in a uni or a k-60 body, that marsh ink is deadly. Might be able to put it in a shoe polish bottle too, try it out my duke.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  16. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

will it stain skin permanentley i dont wanna b a black ****** jigaboo monkey tree swinger i will get kicked out of white pride:(

17. stephenclemson

stephenclemson Senior Member

stealth ink marker is dope as fuck!,

18. Grafman7

Grafman7 Member

Classic nyc mop w some ghetto krink makes some solid drips. To make it just get a roll on deoderant, take out the ball by stomping or squeezing the container,empty it out wrap it w electrical tape and take a strip of chalk board eraser fold it in thirds and stick it in
    I recommend filling w a mix of ghetto krink and pilot ink

19. kragtastik

kragtastik Member

20. TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D

TAG_O\/3R_L0/\D Member

Thanks man I'll try some of that marsh ink and get a k 56 (cause I like the marker body and nib) and pour some of that ink in there, and is it marsh t grade?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012