Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.

- Abraham Lincoln

2. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

i wanna see it

3. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

its no longer a half

[Broken External Image]:http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8624/brickweed6pn.jpg

i had to smoke 2 blunts last night to get a nice high, 2 blunts to the dome walkin round the neighborhood, heh, it was good, imma do the same tonight

i wish i had dank, i hate smokin this sometimes... but it was all free, so i dont give a shit

4. Boopathy Bangalidad

Boopathy Bangalidad Senior Member

5. Jughead

Jughead Elite Member

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

the fuck did you expect?? he said it was brick weed you dumb shit!

7. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

yea haha, i got a half o of this for free, its not like i care, had no work so far to do, so can't buy dank

i didnt even wanna take pictures of it.. but people asked to see brick weed...

8. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

do you guys know if you have to be a certain age to go into a smoke shop? because my sister is goin to take me to get a bowl but idk if they will let me in to pick it out

9. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

No, these establishments dont particularly want your money. Stay out. Most of these shops have dogs. I'd stick with using your homemade foil peice.

10. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

wtf, they dont have dogs, but you HAVE to be 18 to purchase anything, and most places you have to say "can i see your vases" cause they have back door bong selections, thats the type of places i go

11. esaem

esaem Senior Member

I have 3 glass shops in my city that sell to underage homies. AKA me. I walk in with 3 friends that are obviously not 18, pick out a bowl tell em to get it for us and he sells it and we walk out its straight shit. Sold my boy a $400 bong andhes 16

we can buy blunts/papers here too

Car2n if i had that schwag i'd roll MAD blunts. When I have schwag, either blunts or nothin. PEACH BLUNTS NIGGA ALL THE WAY mm yum MM!

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

bro all i been rollin is blunts, pina coladas, go up the street and get 2 for 1 25, its nice, the black chicks workin will make sure the blunt aint stale when they hand it to ya, and a couple of them kinda cute.

13. esaem

esaem Senior Member

black girls? <_< FINE ASS MIXED CHICKS :p omg man HOT Bitches

blunts yummy ay you kno how like tobacco makes increases your high (the tobacco of 1 cig makes you like 20% higher and trust me it does) I figured out why blunts get you so high because the paper that blunts use is tobacco leaves so its tobacco and weed yo car2n do you smoke cigs? get a cig, open it, take out the tobacco and put that in a blunt mixed wit weed dawg itll get you ripped if you do that a couple times in a row

14. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

nah i dont smoke cigs

15. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

Yeah I know, this kid is asking about GOING into a smoke shop with his sister... if he is too pussy to go into the store, with someone who is probably 18, he needs to get lied to.

But the thing with tobacco, is if you dont smoke cigarettes, and you put tobacco into your joints, splifss, spleeves whatever it will make you light headed and give your body a buzz, or a kind of body high.

Your taking in carbon monoxide and all that other shit and taking it deep into your lungs with the bud smoke, which your not supposed to do with normal cigarettes and probbly holding it in.

It does nothing to make you 'higher' Hit a cig like a joint, and hold it. Same shit, if not more happens.

It just tastes like shit if you smoke cigs....

16. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

17. esaem

esaem Senior Member

thats the exact same thing i said

18. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

when did u say this

19. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

Yeah I know, this kid is asking about GOING into a smoke shop with his sister... if he is too pussy to go into the store, with someone who is probably 18, he needs to get lied to. [/b][/quote]
    yea, thats true.

and, you people are being lied to left and right with this whole "smoke a cig after you smoke a blunt/bong/bowl/what-have-you"... it's 2 different chemicals acting at the same time, differently, while the THC is popping all those little happiness chemicals in your brain (endorphines) the nicotine is acting as well on your body, and then people say the menthal does it, don't believe them, its still another chemical making you lightheaded... it's not making you higher, just making you think so.

if you dont believe me, you non cig smokers go smoke a cig right now, you'll become lightheaded, go get high. :X

20. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

COOKING WITH MARIJUANA

Yesterday I was cooking an omelet...

Country Western Weedy Omelet

Ingrediants...

1/4 of an Onion (or less)
    1/4 of a Green Bell Pepper (or less, blah)
    as much ham as you want
    1 - 1.5 grams of marijuana

Chop up some onion, some bell pepper, and ham, and break up your herb

Saute your onion and pepper and weed in butter for about 5 mins before throwing the ham in it, while in another pan, you're preparing the omelet, 2 eggs, and butter so it wont stick... ya know...

Now let your onion, pepper, ham, and weed mixture saute for about 10 mins max (the 5 mins is added), the butter brings out the thc in the marijuana. add it to your omelet, and wha-la, you got a nice tastey breakfast... in 10-30 minutes you'll feel really relaxed, i love the body high from eating ...

Now something a little fancy, but better :D more breakfast too!
    gotta love those breakfast munchies

do the SAME exact thing with the onion and pepper and weed, but leave the ham out, make sure its sliced ham, and keep it by the strip. now when your onion, pepper and weed are nice and sauted, add some eggs to it, and scramble it all together, mmm, its getting good... then when your eggs are nice and done and fluffy, put your mixture on a plate, then roll up your mixture in the ham strips, make them about as thick as a breakfast burrito, and bam, a nice tastey treat.

Needed marijuana, about a gram, thats all :) ( a regular blunts worth )

http://music.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now

if you catch live 8 right now, The Who is playing, London, good stuff.